Why Can’t I Get Any Help?

Sherri_Bouknight
Sherri_Bouknight Posts: 36 Level 2

Don’t mean to sound like a cry baby, but I had 11,000+ lollipop hammers yesterday. Had trouble with level progress and was told to uninstall/reinstall. I have a King account and Facebook, too so we knew everything was backed up.. I now have 21 lollipop hammers. Can’t tell you how long I’ve worked on that to get where I am. I’ve literally begged them to correct it but l get no answer. Love the game as you can see. Even Bubblegum Hill is gone. I’ll go change my diaper now. Thanks for listening.

Comments

• Karolykaaa
    Karolykaaa Posts: 67 Level 2

Woah, so shocked to hear this :O By the way, you're the living example why I never trusted this "uninstall-reinstall" thing, I was afraid of losing my progress, and my fear probably saved me. I'm sorry about your experience. I have no idea why don't you get any answers, I think the management is busy, but I obviously know nothing about their progresses :D However, good luck with figuring the problem out and I hope it'll be solved

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,587 Soda Moderator

@Sherri_Bouknight I am so sorry you’ve lost your hammers 😢. Boosters are stored in your device's memory. So if you uninstall and reinstall your game, or your device crash, you'll lose all the boosters. The gold bars will be saved in your game though. If you have purchased hammers you can contact player support.

• Sherri_Bouknight
    Sherri_Bouknight Posts: 36 Level 2

I did contact player support more than once. The best I’ve been offered is unlimited lives for a couple of weeks.

I’m at the highest level I can go in the game. I have 38 stars on my piggy bank. I was at day 380 (which should have been much higher than that but I had to miss a day). I’m now at day 16. Bubblegum Hill is gone and all I’ve been offered is a couple of weeks of unlimited lives. I can’t even play the game right now. Why would I need lives. I want my boosters back. I did what I was told to do in good faith to reset my level progress. I was never told that I would lose my boosters. I only learned that when I read your post. I don’t know all the bells and whistles of the game. I just love to play and I play what they send me, although I am tired of the episode race. But, I have spent a lot of time and money to get to where I was and I don’t think I’m being treated fairly

• dway2b
    dway2b Posts: 27 Level 2

Keep contacting them. It took several times but they fixed mine finally.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?