Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Answers

• VinhKhanh2020
    VinhKhanh2020 Posts: 33 Level 2
    edited May 2020

Hi all,

It all come down to this:

If you accumulate lolipops (6 each) anh 1hr free for every time you climed the Hill, this definitely will have better chances to breeze through the episode. Especially, for gamer with high levels like me 😁. Right now, there is no other source/feature that can give this kind of boosters So, while I can share the disappointment with gamers, I decide not focus on the episodes. Instead, I play Mr. Toffee, btw that's only feature I have 😁 or any other you might have i.e Kimmy's Arcade, ect... Until BGH ready, all episodes are still there for you just like before. This may be the right way to enjoy the game. Have a nice weekend 🏇⛷️🏄️⛹️💅.

Cheers.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,951 Candy Moderator

Hi @mtbjackson and welcome to our Sodalicious King Community. I can understand your disappointment but hopefully this fun event will return soon and work even better than ever. Thank you for your patience.

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5

Thanks for the heads up @Lola_Pop! That is some disappointing news because I just got my internet back after almost two weeks 🤣 What are the odds? Oh well, I'll just cross my fingers and hope that the testing gets resolved before the next weekend 🙂.

• Bailey0769
    Bailey0769 Posts: 2 Newbie

I love Bubblegum Hill and pretty upset that it’s being taken away again

• jimmythekid
    jimmythekid Posts: 104 Level 2

Well after not having bubblegum hill for 4 weeks they screwed us again, we had it 2 weeks and now it's gone again. Time for me to spend my money elsewhere

• Mutanu
    Mutanu Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi @PummyRaj it’s Saturday and the bubblegum troll is still missing 🤔

the game is not as fun as it used to be now☹️

• Mandeep6453
    Mandeep6453 Posts: 0 Newbie

Hlo. I don't receive the bubblegum game yet. Your team send it every saturday but now nothing is sent by your's.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,695 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

This BGH event has been removed due to technical issues and is being worked on. Please keep your eyes open when it is back. Please be patient!! thank you

• Chtistopher10
    Chtistopher10 Posts: 7 Level 2

Where is bubblegum hill

I spend a lot of money on this game, stop with the dramatic changes

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,695 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

There is currently no BGH. Because it was removed for technical reasons. There are currently problems and work is being done to make it work again.

Please be patient and keep your eyes open !!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?