Bear Brawl will be back soon!

Options
Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager

Hello Sodalicious Community!!

The Studio team have found an issue in the Bear Brawl, that's why they have decided to switch the feature off and look for a quick fix- We'll let you know as soon as we have more information on this.

Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences and have a good rest of the weekend!!❤️

Comments

• dekama3
    dekama3 Posts: 29 Level 2
    edited May 2020
    Options

I woke up this morning and was so excited to play but when I grabbed my phone I had fallen asleep in the middle of a battle. It was still in the game? I finished it out and then I saw that I was not in competition with the same people anymore. I’m still in the 6000’s and in the winner arena but all the people are different with low scores. Please, please help me. I want to get back with the other people I started with and this also seems unfair to the people I’m in with now. Help me please .

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,777 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

You mean Candy Crush. Or? Please note that your game matches the specific page. You may no longer be playing with the same players. Since it is changed. Please update your device and the game and clear the cache and restart !!

• dekama3
    Options

It’s CC soda- sorry. Yes the bear challenge. I’m on my cell phone. I went to sleep in completion with one set of players and woke up to a whole new set. Why would that change? These people I was playing with were in the one and two thousands , these people now are just starting the game it looks like. I did restart the game. I will try to update my phone if it needs it and I’m not sure how to update the game.

• Spinnifix
    Options

Can you please take a picture? Because I'm confused. Because there are not yet 6000 levels in Candy Soda. You go in your Settings app notifications and search for the game under Memory is clear cache. And see if you have to update it. Because the players can switch in the game and you don't always have the same!

@Lola_Pop

• dekama3
    Options

Yesterday I got to the top level. All the achievements stop at 1000. But today they started over the achievements too. Meaning it’s rechecking them. I just want to get back I’m the game I was in lastnight with the same people lol. Sorry this is a mess.

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hi!

Can you wait until monday Because I don't know this event at all. And then the experts are back.

• dekama3
    Options

Won’t the event be over!?

• dekama3
    Options

Also if I clear my game cache it won’t clear out everything I have already done will it? I am way too far to mess it up also scared it will mess it up.

• Spinnifix
    Options

I'm sorry. I do not know. So I can not help you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?