Bribery

Options
Hooky
Hooky Posts: 136 Level 3

I've been stuck on level 2142 for the Last 10 Days, Obviously getting very Frustrated, I haven't got a Clue how to Complete it, Flying Fish Completely Usless.!! Something made me Smile.!! After 10hrs of Game Play and Giving Up, I noticed a Message from King "29000 Players had Purchased extra Moves to Complete the Level" So if you dont buy Extra Power Ups King wont let you Win and Carry on..!!! πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Best Answer

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

You don't have to buy anything here if you don't want to. This means that it takes longer to pass a level. You can enter your game and level on the internet. You get a lot of videos and help. I hope this helps you further. You can earn gold bars from the competition here. Then you could use them to keep playing.

I hope this helps. Good luck

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

You don't have to buy anything here if you don't want to. This means that it takes longer to pass a level. You can enter your game and level on the internet. You get a lot of videos and help. I hope this helps you further. You can earn gold bars from the competition here. Then you could use them to keep playing.

I hope this helps. Good luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?