Help! I cannot play in landscape mode (test ended)

Comments

• claire2505
    claire2505 Posts: 22 Level 2

You certainly know how to stop people playing. When you stop this ‘test’ I will play again. It is extremely annoying In portrait mode and to be forced the play that way

• torsten01
    torsten01 Posts: 4 Newbie

I also play on IPad and find it quite uncomfortable in portrait mode. So no Candy Crush Soda for me until this is back to landscape. Quite sad, but maybe a good thing to be forced to have a break. Let me know when this is fixed...

• kacyk2
    kacyk2 Posts: 1 Newbie

And I can switch back! Please share solution? Thanks!

• kacyk2
    kacyk2 Posts: 1 Newbie

Well we all need to run tests sometimes. Do that where it won’t affects your customers. I can’t play the game until it goes back to landscape. I also spent $5.99 yesterday! Can I get a refund until you test is over?

• Ondapc
    Ondapc Posts: 2 Newbie

When this reverts, I will continue to play. iPad on portrait is NOT an option... My phone is a work supplied phone, so NO, cannot play until this reverts to Landscape 😡😡😡

• ArtySin
    ArtySin Posts: 14 Level 2

I cannot believe that you people do UAT testing by putting it out live so people cannot play Soda Crush in landscape mode. Do you not use HP Loadrunner? This is basic testing practice and as someone who was the test manager for LHR T5, I find this methodology very poorly thought out and how would the test script for this look in HP ALM? I’m not impressed.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

O? U also developer? That powerful

• ArtySin
    ArtySin Posts: 14 Level 2

No Stan, I’m an IT architect/test manager

Rgds

ArtySin

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,555 Candy Moderator

Hello @kacyk2 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I completely understand what you are saying and I too am not liking to getting stuck on Portrait mode on my iPad 😔

To send a request for refund of the money you have paid, please go to this King Player Support through this link ---> https://soporto.king.com/contact

** Fill out all the needed details and explain why you would like a refund in the small dialogue box that is provided.

After "Submitting" the complaint, you will receive an automated response as an acknowledgement. If you have not heard from them within 3 to 5 days, please do send a reply to that automated email itself, and inform that you are still waiting to be helped.

Please do not send multiple complaints because you have not heard from them, it will only slow the process and confuse them!

Hope this made sense! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Hoping for the Best! Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Please stay safe 😷

• cjpinkerton
    cjpinkerton Posts: 3 Newbie

I registered on this forum to specifically give you feedback on this issue. I have been playing this game for years in landscape and It's a terrible change to the game. I only use the iPad to play this game, and I play it in landscape because it is absolutely the most convenient way for me to play it. It's the only app I use on my iPad that forces me to turn the screen into Portrait.

Instead of enforcing this "Test" on everyone, why don't you release an update and give people the option of being tested in "Portrait" mode only instead of annoying all the landscape users.

And exactly what are you testing that forces portrait mode? Are you planning to make the game Portrait only from this point on?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?