More Badges for levels

Comments

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited May 2020

Hello!

@teresawallace44 check this thread HERE . You will find there all the Level badges as soon as we update them 🤗

@Timmy89 you made your point more than enough 😉

Have you all a Sodalicious day!

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

@Timmy89

look at it from another angle...

do u know there is several opportunities to earn Gold bars in this specific game area n community area... and practically I do earn abt 100 Gold bars so far ... in roughly 6 months time frame at here ... it may not seem much to u... but is pretty useful ...

as usual from me, is just a game end of the day... just play to relax n destress...

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,558 Sweet Legend

@Timmy89

Hello Timmy!

I just want to come to you honestly and politely. Please think about your choice of words before you post them and if some of them are not considered good, please make a suggestion how we can improve them. What do you think of this opportunity? There is no point in always saying something against it. Then please keep it to yourself. Because the players like it. I just want to ask you to stay decent, otherwise there could be consequences. Just well-intentioned advice from me. Good luck and have fun playing. If you have any questions, please ask them and I would be happy to answer them! Do you agree

• Spinnifix

OK. But I have to disappoint you. Because a year ago I had an idea whether you could exchange badges for boosters and gold bars. It is thought about. You are welcome to think about what you could do with it. Otherwise they embellish the profile. You are welcome to make a suggestion. If you don't want yours, just say so. You could do it. You could discuss this with the manager and CM from Soda. What do you make of it?

@LadyRaffie

• Spinnifix

@Timmy89

Thank you Timmy for your thought. Which I picked up and therefore started a survey in the player corner. You can leave your comment there.

And please bring players with you !! thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?