More Badges for levels

Comments

• Jana_Elliott
    Jana_Elliott Posts: 34 Level 2

Hi. I thought I saw a post about a new 2000 level badge. If so,. Here is my Level 2122 for now or in the future!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,880 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2020

Hi @Jana_Elliott To get the badge reached level 2000 post your screenshot in this thread Level 2000 badge You can click on the link..

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,507 Friends Moderator

@Timmy89

I have followed this thread about the badges. At first badges may not appear to have any value except for "bragging rights" or self-recognition. However, if you review the requirements for leveling up in rank within this community, you will realize that each badge carries a point value. These points add up and when you accrue enough of them, you will advance to the next level in their community. The higher you go, the more benefits you receive, especially when you reach level 4 or beyond. Review the requirements for each level to see what you can earn, and you may get a different perspective about badges.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,880 Soda Moderator

Hey @timmy89. You can find out more about points, badges and levels when you click on your name. See the screenshot:

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,507 Friends Moderator
    edited May 2020

Hello @Timmy89 , I would suggest you visit the "Points, Ranks, and how to Level Up here!" page to learn more about those things. On the Sign In page, you can scroll down to find the hyperlink to that page. I am still working to get to Level 4, but it is my understanding that those who attain that level can receive gold bars regularly added to the game of their choice. And access to the Backstage area may offer even more rewards. So, give it a chance. Be patient in your efforts to get to new levels in the community, and be supportive of other community members. We welcome you to our community and hope you will become a positive contributor.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

To all!

Please visit my badge poll. There is a lot of discussion. It's in the player corner !! What will ultimately result from it is in the stars. But it can be discussed first and maybe the team even finds it helpful and may implement it.
    If you are interested, come by !!!
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited May 2020

Hello @Timmy89 !

I will answer your questions.

No, you didn't use "bad words" as you say. But you are going against our Community players and against this Community, and that is not nice nor kind. While you didn't use "bad words" you were offensive to our players by criticising them. Which goes against our House Rules.

And as I said before, it is ok if you don't like them or you are not interested in them. What is not ok is that you critize our players. Please, I encourage you to read our House Rules, you can see them here. If not, further actions will be taken.

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?