If you could change a thing in the game, what would it be? The Soda Team wants your feedback!

Options

Comments

• Kyngs_Queen
    Kyngs_Queen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

If I could change one thing about the game it would be the life situation make it quicker to get lives back, or start with more than 5 to begin with...

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    Options

Hi, I've written before, but I see that So many people are complaining about the lives issue.... surely there must be a way to make life a bit easier - either on the waiting time, or the amount of lives given.... time spent on the games and the wait time does not tally, and with other players not sending lives when asked, (I think because they don't know it's free), it becomes boring waiting for lives, so we find something else to do instead of waiting..... we could be playing for longer periods and teams would be more enjoyable as well...

• genbenavidez
    genbenavidez Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Agree... Should start with 10 maybe 8 lives or less time for lives to replenish...

• Joycccce
    Joycccce Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

More boosters and bars, please!

• cjlondon
    cjlondon Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Really sad no bubble gum hill this weekend. The best feature of Soda. Stopped playing Saga and Jelly because so boring and few opportunities to win lives or boosters. Shame.

• TheGod
    TheGod Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

I used to Play Candy Crush Soda Saga but Stopped because it's becoming very hard to Play on further levels.

If Sweedish Fish Targets on Target Oriented Areas like - Targetting Where Bears are Present, Animals are Present, Soda is Present, Liquorice Cage is Present will be Great. It will function as it functions in Candy Crush Friends Saga.

It will be nice if Every Game of King Gets 10 Lives.

@uxer Thanks for asking for Feedback.

• loopyluna
    loopyluna Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Playing bubblegum hill would be nice not having it taken off us all time

• Jana_Elliott
    Jana_Elliott Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

Well i have said ir before but now I absolutely mean it. On Level 2142, started out with boosts. There is no rhyme ir reason to this level at all. Fish flying randomly everywhere. I have already passed 40 levels this week. Still can't win with everything in the arsenal. This is more frustrating and annoying than it is fun. So time ti go! Cya.

• HASHM
    HASHM Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?