New Booster: Supersonic Lolly

Comments

• Fabian23Vega
    Fabian23Vega Posts: 3 Newbie

Esta súper wise pero esta difícil conseguir todas las piezas pero cuando la llegas a conseguir. No hay quien detenga su poder

• Mssully
    Mssully Posts: 5 Level 2

I used it once but the pieces rarely show up. Any tips on getting them more often?

• dschabbar
    dschabbar Posts: 45 Level 2

Ich habe seit es den S.S. Lolly gibt noch keinen bekommen und ich spiele jeden Tag.Das verstehe ich nicht.

Was ist da los???

• leafcrush
    leafcrush Posts: 21 Level 2

When the Supersonic Lolly started it was great at first. Now it seems like I only get one piece and then that expires. In the last couple weeks I only got two pieces one time and have not earned a full Supersonic Lolly in several weeks. Seems broken or I’m doing something wrong to get it filled up.

• susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3

Me too. It’s just one of those things like Batula’s key that you just learn to ignore because you aren’t ever going to get it so it becomes more of an irritant than an incentive to play.

• leafcrush
    leafcrush Posts: 21 Level 2

Definitely agree on that. They key is too far and too short of time when you are on a super hard level. Hoping they fix the Lolly though. It was really nice on super hard levels.

• tallieclaypool
    tallieclaypool Posts: 21 Pro Player 👑

Do specific moves or points make the pieces available or is it random? I end up losing the pieces because I cannot build the full lollipop.

• dschabbar
    dschabbar Posts: 45 Level 2
    edited May 2020

Ich weiß nicht warum die ganzen Fehler wie der S:S:Lolly ,Kgh und die Verbindung Probleme nicht behoben werden???

Entschuldigen sie bitte.Ich weiß nicht wie ich auf die Deutsche bzw internationale Seite komme.Ich habe ein Augenleiden und dadurch nicht den nötigen Überblck.Alles muss ich mit einer Lupe überblicken.Es währe Freundlich von Ihnen wenn,sollte ich auf der internationalen Seite binn Sie ein Übersetzungsprogramm benutzen.Ich habe es versucht aber nichtverwenden können.Dazu kenne ich mich nicht genug mit PC anwendungen aus.

mir wurde schon vor 2 Wochen gesagt das das Problem repariert .Ich hatte auch gefragt was denn mit dem BgH Kaugumie Hügel los ist.Gleiche Antwort in Reparatur.Bedauerlicher weiße ist in der Zwischenzeit nichts passiert.

Die haben sich bestimmt den Corona Virus eingefangen und sind alle Krank.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

@Fabian23Vega and @dschabbar we speak English in this Community since we have players across the world. We would love to hear your suggestions and feedback if you can post them in English ( you can always use tools such as Google Translator). If you want, though, to use Spanish or German, please go to our International Corner here

@leafcrush you are not doing anything wrong and @tallieclaypool it's totally random.

Supersonic Lolly is a powerful booster really hard to get. We are gathering all the feedback and suggestions to pass them to the Studio, so please feel free to share your thoughts with us!

Have a Sodalicious Monday! 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?