My game keeps closing.

Genga
Genga Posts: 16 Level 2

Right in the middle of a game my game closes. I have lost multiple levels because of this. Why does the app keep closing?

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

Check app update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after turning on> Open game and sign in.

Good Luck

• Genga
    Genga Posts: 16 Level 2

I have done all of the suggested above, and even deleted the app and reloaded it. I lost all of my gold bars, and all of my progress gained by playing every day, even though I’ve logged in, and theoretically “saved” my game. It didn’t save anything except my level, and it keeps closing within minutes of opening the app. I’m kind of upset. I feel like deleting it permanently, even though I’ve played it for seven years. This is not fun; it’s annoying.

• Spinnifix

@johnlau7938

I had already answered yours, why are you posting again ???

• Spinnifix

I'm so sorry for you. I will send you to customer service!

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Please explain your problem. If you have an ID number, please include it. You can find them on your profile under the orange king sign. Good luck

If you don't hear anything after 3 days, send the same email again. Please keep your email. !!

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

Delete the game and reinstall it and delete the internal storage of the application

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?