Giving Lives & Daily Bonuses

Dirty_Sanchez
Dirty_Sanchez Posts: 66 Level 2

I'm not sure what's going on, for some reason it won't let me give my teammates extra lives when they ask. Also, I haven't received a daily bonus in over three days, is there some sort of glitch?

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Life request is only 24 hrs once ... duplicate won’t be receive ...

but it seem that u having internet connection issue as u don’t have daily bonus ...

restart ur device and update to latest version...

and check ur wifi and data speed to see is it fast and stable

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,628 Candy Moderator

Hello again @Dirty_Sanchez

It looks like you are talking about giving life to your friends in the "Soda Teams", right?

If so, it is a known issue which was being raised / talked from past 2 weeks. And the main reason for this issue is "Internet Traffic".

Please don't worry that you are not able to send Lives to your team mates. It will become better and lives will go through once the Internet jam becomes free 👍️

With regards to the Daily Bonus, I have not seen other complaints about it. One thing you will have to make sure is -- Make sure to log into the game after 12 am (your local time).

I have noticed something through my personal experience -- if we are logged into the game before 12 am and still playing even after 12 am, we might (mostly) not see the "Daily Bonus" pop up. But, if you remember about it and close the game and open it again after even couple of minutes, you will see the window and can collect the Bonus. Did it make sense or have I confused you?

Let me know if you need further assistance.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

Sign out and login again for the game and clear the game's temporary storage memory to solve the problem Make sure to update the game and that you are connected to the Internet

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?