New Feature: Kimmy's Arcade!

Comments

• mattbondy
    mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3

When...... is right lol dont hold your breath....I have never had it before and wont get it now.

• woopsin
    woopsin Posts: 5 Level 2

I have to download Candy Crush Soda to my phone 📱 ‼️

• boxer6
    boxer6 Posts: 91 Level 3

Kimmys arcade is great addition

• Crazyforfun
    Crazyforfun Posts: 141 Level 3

No I don't have it yet!, waiting!

@LadyRaffie

• mattbondy
    mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3

We all still are trust me... it's been out since november 2019 and we were told during easter it would come.... guess what.... still hasn't yet!!

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

Not everyone has it.. yet @mattbondy

I'm afraid there is no time frame for when this feature will be available for all players yet and we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen and we also do not have access to put this feature in your game so all we can do now, is wait.

In the meantime, for all of you who has it, what do you think of it? I know some new changes were made, could you please let us know your thoughts ? We are always trying to improve to make the most enjoyable game possible!

Have a Sodalicious day!🤗

• boxer6
    boxer6 Posts: 91 Level 3

Great feature, thanks

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,884 Soda Moderator

Maybe you can tell why you think it’s so great. I have given my feedback numerous times and am curious what others like so much. What do you think of the prizes now, do you miss something, how about your chances because now you can do 7 levels, before that it was 15. Do you miss the gold? (I do 😉) Tell us!

And again I invite other players tell us what you think of Kimmy’s Arcade now. I know many players got the Arcade back. So those who were asking about when Kimmy’s get back after Easter, tell us what you think of Kimmy’s Arcade now and WHY!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,884 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2020

So once again I tell why I like Kimmy’s Arcade more now as before:

1. We only have 7 levels now, so more opportunities to win more prizes
    2. The amount of the prizes are different; you can get 1 swiping hand and later in the same quest 3 or.... totally different
    3. No timed boosters anymore
    4. Hands and striped lollipops, now you get many of them!
    5. Each quest has different rewards, it’s never the same

What would I change:

1. Bring back gold bars as a reward, not in every quest but now and then
    2. I don’t need striped or wrapped candy and certainly not that many

So in summary I say keep it for the most part the same! It’s better than before!

• mybis1
    mybis1 Posts: 4 Newbie

Love playing but WHY take the best stuff away?

you used to get timed prizes, extra life time & gold bars!

i can’t gain life with bubblegum hill, now you take away the only chance of extra life with Kimmys arcade??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?