lives

Options
wluiml
wluiml Posts: 2 Newbie

the issue still not fixed. friends did not get my requests no matter how many I sent out. so I don't have lives to play! why?

the demo you showed is iOS while I am using android. pls help to fix it, thanks

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Restart ur device n update to latest version n try

n do take note that request life is only once per 24 hrs

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,770 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @wluiml Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community 🤗

Are you having issue with receiving lives from your "Soda Team" OR is it the regular Facebook friends?

If it is the "Soda Teams" -- die to heavy internet traffic, our friends are not able to send lives, and they will the message as "something went wrong"!

And if it is the regular Facebook friends -- those players might have taken a break with the game for now! If you know them and talked to them on Facebook, try to send a note on a messenger or post on their wall and ask them if they are playing and/or have they received any lives from you.

If they did not respond back or say they are taking a break for now from the game, join some of the "Soda Saga game groups" and request for Friends. This way, you will have active and new friends. And you can receive lives now.

But, in this case also, you have to think about Internet traffic. But, making new friends always helps with having active friends who can help us with Lives.

Hope this made sense and clarifies about why you are not receiving lives.

• shawna1986
    shawna1986 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Delete the app storage timer, log out of the game, and then log in...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?