boxer6 Posts: 91 Level 3

I think it’s a great addition to the game. Thanks

• mattbondy
    mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3
    edited June 2020

*Edited by CM: off-topic*

• geminigirly
    geminigirly Posts: 4 Newbie

I love this feature! However, about 2 days ago it just disappeared out of the sudden and never came back. Does anyone know why this happened and how to solve it? Will it ever comeback? I really miss it!

• Belindo_Tours
    Belindo_Tours Posts: 41 Level 2

Same for me. No BGH and the last 2 days also no Kimmy's Arcade. I have to wait until Friday, when new levels will arrive, before I can play Soda.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,575 Soda Moderator

Sadly, after the app update my Kimmy’s Arcade disappeared 😢

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

I love Kimmy’s arcade. I have it back now and really enjoy it.

I was wondering if anyone has mastered it yet?

Thanks,

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• Lynette_Strutt
    Lynette_Strutt Posts: 5 Level 2

Mine disappeared after the update. No arcade no bubblegum hill

• cpgraves51
    cpgraves51 Posts: 11 Level 2

I wish mine would come back

• CFY
    CFY Posts: 14 Level 2

I also had Kimmy's Arcade in my game until the update last week, then it disappeared. Please bring back Kimmy's Arcade and please make it available to every player. It is - hands down - the best feature you have introduced to this game, and also I was often spending money on it, so... win-win!

It was even better after the modification to make it seven levels instead of fifteen. I am waiting and hoping that one day it will be available to all players... Just like we all now have Batula's Chests or the Soda Teams. Please make Kimmy's Arcade available to every player, too!

Oh and I also have another question: for those lucky enough to be selected for the test group for Kimmy's Arcade, at what level is it first introduced?... I ask because a friend just started playing the game for the first time, and he wants to know on which level could he encounter the Arcade for the first time. Maybe he gest lucky...

Thank you for your support!

• geminigirly
    geminigirly Posts: 4 Newbie

I'm thinking that maybe last week they changed the random group that gets the Arcade, since there are a lot of people saying that it disappeared from their game, and some people saying they got it back recently. Also, CFY said above that their Arcade had only 7 levels, as mine still had 15 (probably an older version?) until they took it out a few days ago.

So it seems it's still in a very beta phase and it may take a long while for it to became available to all, especially considering that this post is from 8 months ago (probably when they started testing it).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?