kimmy's arcade

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,298 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Update on the Bubblegum Hill.

Comments

• sarahmd
    sarahmd Posts: 62 Level 2
    Options

For whatever reason... I do not get to participate in Kimmys acade, the test with portrait mode, bubble gum hill “play to make it better”!!😱😳🤬😩😤🥶🤭🤔😬!! I can be packing and will not simply quit playing because of this. I do feel that having the chance to participate, being tested in challenges that are being improved, giving advantages, or are being sought out for how the special challenge affects the always changing game!! I beg for those lucky enough to be chosen, please be Patient with the people who work so hard to make these games more are active, challenging our strategic minds, and rewarding the teams or individuals that put in the time to be the best!! Respect that!! BUT that being said, LOL, Sarah would be much more confident avoiding some frustration, GIVEN chances to receive special tests🤪🐥🦄🥰!!!

JS thought someone might just relate🙈🤣😬🤫🤗

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Some features are unstable and have many errors, so they are offered to a group of players for testing and fixing bugs, meaning that they may appear and disappear and not be regular in their dates.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?