Help! I cannot play in landscape mode (test ended)

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,170 Bubble Witch Moderator

@Joemama999 hi its dissapointing that you have used such a harsh title as to how you feel about your game.πŸ˜” Hopefully if you have a look around sweet @Lim s links you will get useful information to help you enjoy it more if not you can come back to us for help πŸ‘πŸ™‚

• Ondapc
    Ondapc Posts: 2 Newbie

I just log in every day, collect my daily prizes and leave. I am NOT playing until landscape mode is reactivated.... My iPad is in a dock... portrait is not possible for me...

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,617 Sweet Legend

Hi!

I'm currently playing less because I don't feel like it anymore. I recently played again and noticed that this is changing from queer format to portrait format. It's funny, because it was always just the arcade. But I don't care, because I also have to play Candy Friends in portrait mode.

So I leave the tablet like this.

• Dizzzybee
    Dizzzybee Posts: 2 Newbie

I agree. I don't have a Ipad I use my cell phone or tablet and I despise the portrait mode because my cell is small. Please put this back to where we have a choice of which direction we would like to play this game. I hate being forced to do something when it's something so simple.

• anam_asghar18
    anam_asghar18 Posts: 1 Newbie
  • aromagirl
    aromagirl Posts: 1 Newbie

Due to this change I will no longer be playing. It strains my eyes in portrait mode. I left Candy Crush because of changes. Sad because this is the only game I play.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Dear Community,

We've passed your feedback to the team in the Studio and will do it again if you keep telling us more about what you think of this change- that's what we're here for! 😊

And, of course, as soon as we know when the test will end, I'll post the update here.

Thanks a lot for your understanding!!

• claire2505
    claire2505 Posts: 22 Level 2

Hi lola_pop

I am not sure why you think anyone understands why a bug is ok to be tested in production.

Its not good to remove functionality and call it testing a change !! Just admit you are unable rollback a bug and people might then understand.

i am still not playing the game as are a lot of other people.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hi @claire2505 !

Games can have bugs sometimes; and when it happens, we let you know in the Community and Kings does its best to fix the glitch in the best and fastest way; in this case, it's not a bug, I can assure you it's a test that can be rolled back if the team decides it's the best option.

That's why the best you can do is share your thoughts and feelings here for the team to have more information when they take the last decision.

• petgirl
    petgirl Posts: 29 Level 2

The announcement for the test was May 14th. It's now June 2nd. When will this be done. I do not enjoy playing in portrait mode at all.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?