⚡︎ New Feature! Candy Crush Soda Move Rush. Check out more info here!
🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶

What is the latest level in Candy Crush Soda?

Comments

• MarideoyaMarideoya Posts: 31 Level 2
    edited June 3
    Hi sodalistics!
    how are you in this pandemic?
    I hope you respect the isolation and play a lot towards 5000.
    Yes. I'm playing for 5000, but it's difficult.
    without recourse, without bonus, it will take me but one hour I arrive. I expect.

• MarideoyaMarideoya Posts: 31 Level 2
    I'm playing candy crush soda, at level 1032 and no resources. The conquest of the crown never appeared again ... the possibility of the end of the movements having the chance to order more movements ...

Very difficult to unpack. Tiring though challenging.😞

• umar_madakiumar_madaki Posts: 4 New Bee

I’m still in level 2923. So I think I cannot talk here

• rock2233rock2233 Posts: 2,844 Level 4

Hello friends hope you r enjoying play candy Crush soda saga. If someone find difficulties in any level. You can ask from@AbhinavSargar . He might be helped to you

I love crushing candy🍬🍬🍭🍡🍡🍡🍡🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍬🍬

I am at here

• LadyRaffieLadyRaffie Posts: 1,562 Community Manager

Hello @rock2233 !

I'm sure @AbhinavSargar will be helpful as well as our Game Experts @Yosca @LizzyLemondrop and @BeckyBubblegum ;)

Candy Crush Soda - Celebrate Level 5000 with us! 🥳

🏆Win Gold Bars in our 5 Competitions HERE 🏆
    🥇Claim the exclusive Community 5000 Level badge  HERE!  🥇

Want to PLAY?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤 Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga     🍮Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga   🥕Play Farm Heroes Saga 

@LadyRaffie . Hello can you give me datails in which levels our experts playing candy Crush soda saga. In which level you r thanks

• Origins7_DaleOrigins7_Dale Posts: 737 Level 4

Hi @LadyRaffie & @rock2233,

On Page 1, @rock2233

June 12th

iOS, Android and HTML5:

• Episodes 325 and 326 - Last level 5005

Windows pre-release:

• Episodes 327 and 328.- Last level 5035

Candy Crush Soda Saga at the end of game again, Level 5036 (Finished Level 5035) Episode Hallowed Hallway

• However, at the link below, Page 23 at the bottom, the editor is reviewing my post today 6/12/2020, because of 2 edits I did. Had the wrong version #'s on Soda & Saga, needed to reverse it. So will have to wait on it.

Post your current level and episode! - Page 23 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/267098/post-your-current-level-and-episode/p23

The best Episode is the last one. Episode Hallowed Hallway on Super Hard Level 5029 (BGH) showed up.

BubbleGum Hill - Showed Up On Super Hard Level 5029 (On 6-12-2020) Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

But that didn't last long, because as;

@LadyRaffie said on (BHG):

"We 've just talked with the Studio and they have informed us that some technical issues seem to be persisting. And this is the reason why they had to switch it off again."

@LadyRaffie Getting a lot of "Page Unresponsive" mess's, it is asking me to wait or exit, on this post. Also, some post are missing above, along with icons,.banners, etc...

So let me end this post.

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/12/2020

• Welcome To The King Community 😀

• Origins7 Dale 😎

Candy Crush Saga *Level 7596

v1.1820.3.0 Modified 8/4/2020 *Update!

Candy Crush Soda Saga *Level 5336

v1.174.500.0 Modified on 8/11/2020 *Update!

Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App

Candy Crush Soda Saga - "Soda Squad" Team!

Admin: @candycrushinit  

Team: LOL Lollipops 

Code: 294239366

• Origins7_DaleOrigins7_Dale Posts: 737 Level 4

Hi @candycrushinit & @Yosca @LadyRaffie & The Latest Level Group,

Also, @LizzyLemondrop & @BeckyBubblegum, & @Pitty_Kitty @MountainMom @Nenikapaki,

First, "Happy Fathers Day" weekend to everyone.

New levels released on Fri's.! *30 Levels Normally *45 Levels "Fathers Day" Weekend! 

*Page 1 on Levels needs updating! @LadyRaffie

Also, getting "Page Unresponsive", messages again, here on this post. @LadyRaffie @Lola_Pop

Finished up, at the end again, Level 5081 (Finished Level 5080) Episode Observatory Opportunity

Well I would say, the last episode, Observatory Opportunity, was the one I liked better. Because, once again, "Supersonic Lolly" showed up.

Got it on Level 451, after last week's levels. But it didn't last. Lost the 1st piece after playing Level 5037.

Then got the 1st Piece on Level 5049, the strange thing is, it dropped during the Sugar Crush, at the end of the level. Then I lost the 1st piece on Level 5059. At least my numbers are right, it only last 10 levels, then dies.

Again, the 1st Piece dropped on Level 5074 Hard. So have whatever is left of the 1st Piece. Guess 2 drops are better than 1. But still not enough to win it.

Might be me, or maybe because we got an extra 15 levels added, to the normal 30 today. Seems like more hard, super hard levels, are coming up.

Well I'll post these details on the "Lolly" forum. But for now, hard to post, everything sticky or delaying on text. Can't even save the draft, right now.

Nice to have 22,000+ newbies added. But puts a load on the servers.

Cya's.

Watch out where you walk, my "Duck", hasn't been potty trained yet. 😁

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/19/2020

• Welcome To The King Community 😀

• Origins7 Dale 😎

Candy Crush Saga *Level 7596

v1.1820.3.0 Modified 8/4/2020 *Update!

Candy Crush Soda Saga *Level 5336

v1.174.500.0 Modified on 8/11/2020 *Update!

Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App

Candy Crush Soda Saga - "Soda Squad" Team!

Admin: @candycrushinit  

Team: LOL Lollipops 

Code: 294239366

• tangybhoytangybhoy Posts: 82 Level 3

329 episode as its the last one until new episodes come out on Friday am going to slow down playing candy crush soda and saga so ive got levels to play constantly

• LadyRaffieLadyRaffie Posts: 1,562 Community Manager

Hello @rock2233 !

I'm currently at level 5000 ☺️

Not sure about our Game Experts @Yosca @LizzyLemondrop and @BeckyBubblegum ? 🤗

Candy Crush Soda - Celebrate Level 5000 with us! 🥳

🏆Win Gold Bars in our 5 Competitions HERE 🏆
    🥇Claim the exclusive Community 5000 Level badge  HERE!  🥇

Want to PLAY?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤 Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga     🍮Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga   🥕Play Farm Heroes Saga 
    edited June 23

@LadyRaffie hello I am at here 5050 latest. I feel the players who reached at that level they should give more likes or give more attractions.if a player is playing games ln many years You see most of players who reach level 5000 in ccss r new bees. That will encourage the people. That is my suggestions @Nenikapaki @Pitty_Kitty @MountainMom

@Yosca @LizzyLemondrop @BeckyBubblegum

• YoscaYosca Posts: 1,732 Game Expert

Wow @LadyRaffie You’ll soon get that level 5000 badge! 🥳

I’m waiting for the new levels, had finished level 5050. Now I need desperately Kimmy’s Arcade again 😅.

🌟Every cloud has a silver lining🌟

✨Carpe Diem✨

You can vote HERE for an improvement of the Swedish Fish

Play the Soda Olympics HERE and win Gold!

• mike2023mike2023 Posts: 18 Level 2