New Booster: Supersonic Lolly

Comments

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

Thank you @LadyRaffie

Hopefully in the near future I will receive the booster.

Have a great day and keep crushing. 🍭🍭🤗

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @LadyRaffie,

Page 14 of this thread:

"The above is from last weeks 30 levels release. Only 1 drop in 30 levels, but this time the screen moved down. See those 4 Liquorice Wheels or Licorice Swirl Blocker Icons at the top? At the top left, the 1st Licorice Swirl Icon, above it is where "Lolly" is at."

Was keeping my eye on it. I mean it still is the most powerful booster in the game, even tho you are limited to only a 1x use of it. So if there was a way / or chance to get it to drop, I would need to know where to hit or test for it. Of course it really doesn't matter now, because a 1x drop for the first piece is not enough to get it. Including, how far apart the drops are, or spacing of the drops.

Hope this helps.

Also, see my post at:

Claim your 5000 level badge here and try and match (or come close to) Bearwithme's score - Page 31 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/803128#Comment_803128

Editor issues, & more.

On "Signature Settings", for example, it keeps moving - Welcome To The King Community 😀 from under my "Duck", to the far left. Among other things. *See "My Signature" below.

Might be a few giggles there, for you too. 😁

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/3/2020

• SSPB
    SSPB Posts: 8 Level 2

Sorry if this is repetitive, I can’t figure out how to add a comment to an existing conversation. The Super Sonic Lolly is too hard to get. I know it’s a super powerful booster, but it’s pointless if you can never get the whole thing. Make the pieces random appearance just a little more frequent, please.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @teresawallace44 & @Yosca @Sukanta_Biswas @LadyRaffie, @Nenikapaki @Pitty_Kitty @MountainMom, @Bumper2019, @Freddy_Falkner,

Once again, here is more info on the elusive "Supersonic Lolly".

For @teresawallace44, since you have never had or seen the "Lolly", in your device's yet, (Apple Mini IPad and a iPhone 6S), be on the lookout for either 1 or 2 things, or even both might happen. Below is a screenshot of the 1st piece "Lolly" drop in the game board above the orange fish, on the left is the "Blue Icon Tray" for "Lolly", above the "Popsicle Hammer" icon. You will either see the "Lolly" 1st or the "Blue Icon Lolly Tray", or perhaps both at the same time. Been awhile, so not sure on the order. Once this happens, it is in your device/s.

Well, only got "1 Drop in 30 Levels" again. But also wanted to see how long or how many levels, it would take, before it died or faded out, from the tray.

Supersonic Lolly Drop - Hard Level 4990 - 1st Piece On Board - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

Supersonic Lolly Fading - Hard Level 4990 1st Piece - Lolly Fading Out Level 5001 - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

You can barely see it on the left, in the tray. There is like a sliver of red left. "Lolly" Timer has 3 sections or bands of yellow, as it runs down from the 1st & 2nd pieces only, it changes to red. When you have all 3 pieces, it is all yellow around it.

In fact, it is 1 move left. I know this, because 1 used only 1 move to clear the board.

Remember, I gave you the key to this game, this is mostly for our newbies. It is?

• Color Bomb Booster

• Coloring Candy Booster (Variety of Colors)

That's right. Color Bomb + Coloring Candy = Success!

Does a very good job of clearing or cleaning up the board for you. Had a bunch of boosters up there, mostly from "Batula" Chests. Have to use them, plus since I also play on a "Soda Squad" Team, those stars are important to us, so we can get more goodies from 3 other chests.

Ok, now back to "Lolly". So from Level 4990 to Level 5001 is 11 levels. In math you are allowed to round off numbers, so lets say:

• 10 Levels *Before the 1st or 2nd Piece fades out or dies on us.

So we now have the "Spacing" needed or limitations for the 3 drops / pieces of "Lolly". In order to get her, it has to be within 30 Levels Maximum. Because 3 pieces x 10 Levels = 30. Or she will keep dying on us, before the next drop.

So, here are the parameters / limits.

• 10 Levels *1st Piece
    • 10 Levels *2nd Piece
    • 10 Levels *3rd Piece
    • 30 Levels Maximum Limit!

This is what I meant by the players should be given "3 Legitimate Drops", on Page 14 of this thread.

Also, if I had gotten the 2nd piece, the silver of red, or the 1 move left before fading or dying out, it would have recharged the "Lolly" tray icon, up to the 2nd notch. It fills up from Noon / North, goes clockwise.

It started out fine, players were getting their 3 drops, but the last 5 weeks, all these repeated inconsistencies, "Moving Screens", after dropping "Lolly", not enough drops to get her, 1 in 30 levels is not enough, wrong "Spacing", etc... The software may have been corrupted in transit to the player, or went buggy on them, server issues, or all the above. In addition, since we are still in a Coronavirus Outbreak - Stay At Home Policy, that means skelton crews working.

Well, for those of you heading that way, that's 9 Levels she showed up on, in 5 weeks:

• Level 4867
    • Level 4868
    • Level 4885
    • Level 4892
    • Super Hard Level 4900
    • Level 4936
    • Level 4959
    • Level 4973
    • Hard Level 4990

*Note: If who want more details on what happened on these levels, see my posts at Pages 11 & 12 & 14 of this thread!

Also, the above post / info is on the "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App".

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/6/2020

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,886 Soda Moderator

Welcome to the Community @SSPB . To add a comment on an existing conversation, is the same like this. You scroll to the white comment field, click on it, type and click ‘reply’ That is it, simple huh 😁. You also can edit your comment. If you have posted your comment you see in the right top of your post a gear. Click on it, click on edit, rewrite or add something, and click on ‘reply’. Easy peasy....

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

Thank you @Origins7_Dale

Now I know what to look for as I play the game. This was very helpful.

Can’t wait to try an obtain the booster. 🤗

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• Funicorn
    Funicorn Posts: 5 Level 2

At first it was great. Seemed like I got to use every couple of levels. It’s been quite a while now since I’ve been able to collect all 3 pieces.

• dschabbar
    dschabbar Posts: 45 Level 2
    Sorry, I played from level 4976-5005 and only received 1 SSL piece that has expired again. At the beginning when the lolly was introduced I had a lollipop every now and then since then.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?