Help! I cannot play in landscape mode (test ended)

Comments

• ArtySin
    ArtySin Posts: 14 Level 2

@claire2505 @Alaska I’ve tweeted this as we’re getting nowhere fast currently “‪@King_Games Why are you forcing people to play Candy Crush Soda in portrait mode? Lots of messages on your community page saying they can’t play in portrait as the iPad case makes this very difficult. Lola_Pop fobs us off saying it’s a test. IT people don’t believe her‬”

• Alaskagirl11
    Alaskagirl11 Posts: 9 Level 2

@ArtySin @claire2505 I’ve been checking in periodically and it’s obvious they don’t really care what their customers think. The lack of sharing real information is unacceptable and unprofessional. I don’t use Facebook or Twitter so this is my only way to share my opinion and dissatisfaction. Thanks for tweeting that and your perseverance. I am not in development but I am an IT Project Manager so I work closely with developers. Problems happen and it’s about how you handle issues that shows true character. It’s sad how it’s repeated that it is an intentional test. Testing what and why? I’d be fired if I ignored stakeholders like that on any of my projects. I’ve pretty much given up. I haven’t played today and I probably won’t any time soon. I’ve found other games I can play in landscape with no problems on my iPad.

• claire2505
    claire2505 Posts: 22 Level 2

@Alaskagirl11 it is a shame because it’s a good game and I have been playing it for a long time. Better I think than candy crush, but I won’t be playing again until this is fixed.

@ArtySin I have found your tweet...

• SharonTX
    SharonTX Posts: 2 Newbie

@Lola_Pop I for one am angry and insulted with your explanation that this is a "test". It is obvious from all the IT people posting, and my own personal knowledge, that this is just not true! I am really trying to understand why a game that is designed for users would totally ignore what those users want. So please quit blowing smoke and tell the real story of why this change was made and if it is going to go back to what the users want. Stop with the condescending posts of how this is being passed along to the Studio and just tell the truth!

• Nelle
    Nelle Posts: 4 Newbie

Other games...yes...I just discovered Trickster Cards last night and played for hours. I'll be playing this from now on.

• dianebanks
    dianebanks Posts: 1 Newbie

I dont understand why youve had to change this to 'only portrait' mode ???? Its not easy to play like this on an iPad, in fact its very annoying. If this is a test then shouldnt you be giving people the option to play either way and then ask their opinion? I wont be playing this until it reverts back to landscape mode!!!! There seems to be many people on here with the same opinion, maybe its time to stop the test and revert back to how people like it????!!!???

• Sandy_Baranowski
    Sandy_Baranowski Posts: 6 Level 2

@Lola_Pop , I respectfully agree with ArtySin, Alaskagirl and Claire. King is irritating it's customers and this is not good business practice. I can no longer play this game and I am extremely saddened and disappointed in King. Please let me know when you fix this issue and I can play CC Soda.

• Sandy_Baranowski
    Sandy_Baranowski Posts: 6 Level 2

It is soon time ti dump all these Candy rush Soda games and find something new that can be played in portrait mode. Artisin, you said there were lots of games out there can can be played. Can you give me some names? Thanks for your help. I am ready to dump this KING game. Obviously, they don't care about customer service.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?