🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Badge Level 4000 here- come and get it!

Options
Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
edited August 2023 in Contests

No account yet? Sign up in 2 seconds!

🥇

Hey Soda pro players!!

Have you beaten level 4000? Oh wow, congrats! I think it's time for a new badge to wear with pride! 🤗

Take a screenshot of your map showing that you've passed level 4000 and post it below- and we'll add this wonderful badge to your profile!

Isn't it amazing? As amazing as your progress in the most Sodalicious game!!

Come and get it!!

Note that there can be a slight delay for the badge to be added to your profile- please accept my apologies for that!

🥇

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 131 Level 5
    Options

I'm 1st! Always a pleasure if the fellow Candy Crush Soda experts can come here for the 4000 badge!

Tagging @Lola_Pop , @Yosca , @LizzyLemondrop , and @BeckyBubblegum .

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    Options

@Havish LOL Yes you are the first, but where is your screenshot? 🤨

Well here is mine 😊

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 131 Level 5
    Options

I'm sorry, but i'm not on 4000.

Very sorry, but nothing can DO THIS!

After 1000 2000 3000 4000, soon 5000!

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hey Respected Players & @Timmy89

See I know that You are Angry that The Game for You doesn't gives the same combos as it should give to you and as it is given to YouTubers but There are Some Things that you don't know -

∆ I know Candy Crush Soda Saga is very hard to Play but that doesn't mean It's been changed. Due to the Lockdown, Every Employee works from home. Which Makes it hard to check every Update and Test it as if testing it in the King Company. Thus, there can be issues but don't worry, as soon as you Players tell us, We Report it To CMs and Superstars and they further report it to Candy Crush Soda Saga Game Team and Studio. Thus, they improve it in upcoming updates.

∆ YouTubers take very much time in Making Videos. As they have to Make Videos, they never give up and Continue Playing The Levels. They keep Recording Every Video but They just Upload the Videos in which they get Success. So, for getting Success you need combos and they are very rare, so, they never give Up. So, You Can Learn from them.

∆ Badges are never Pointless. Learn about Badges Here-

•King Community Start-up Guide•

∆ Soda Teams is a new Feature. You can give feedback on it. If You Don't Want To have Soda Teams on Game.

∆ Recently, Hill was reported by Players for having Problems. Thus, It is in the work for fix.

∆ We do care about our Players. That's why, we add new features like Unlimited Lives, Kimmy's Arcade and Supersonic Lolipop Hammer Booster. Unlimited Lives and Kimmy's Arcade are time-limited features, so, they will return soon.

I hope this helps. Please Don't Be Angry. Be Patient.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop & The Badge Level 4000 Group,

Well here are both Level 4000 & 5000. This way I posted 1st so I can get it 1st, & I finally beat @Yosca at something. (hehe)

Btw, did you ever get the (CCS) 5000 Badge? Because I haven't, went & looked, looks like "217 people have earned this badge", so does that mean, it is now coming out? My "Duck" is really anxious to get these badges, might have to cook him soon.

Well here is some more good news, for those of you heading towards the 5000 Level on Candy Crush Soda Saga. *See below!

My Current Map Level 5006 (Finished Level 5005) Episode Colossal Lake On Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

• Episode Colossal Lake

• Level 5000 Unique Offer - Given On Ultra Hard Level 5005 After Beating It - Candy Crush Soda Saga

Level 4000 Episode Groovy Greens - Candy Crush Soda Saga

• Episode Groovy Greens

• Soda 4000 Badge - Candy Crush Soda Saga

So shiny & pretty. They all match up too.

*Stats Of Interest

My Player / User ID: 9815076088 

I only use Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App, for now. 

Win 10 Pro x64 - Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.836 

*Windows 10 May (Version 2004) Update Now Rolling Out

Live in USA.

*References For Players

Candy Crush Soda Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrushsoda.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Soda_Wiki

Candy Crush Saga Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Saga_Wiki 

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/6/2020

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?