Bear brawl?

MattieJean
MattieJean Posts: 6 Level 2

So, still no BGH but are we at least getting Bear Brawl back any time soon?

Best Answer

• MattieJean
    Answer ✓

Lol, I know exactly what this is, but thank you. It was an event game a month ago and in the same day it aired, it disappeared. If you do a search for it, you'll see others have asked for it as well. The same excuse was given, it needed to be fixed. But it hasn't been asked for as frequently as BGH.

Answers

• MattieJean
    Answer ✓

Lol, I know exactly what this is, but thank you. It was an event game a month ago and in the same day it aired, it disappeared. If you do a search for it, you'll see others have asked for it as well. The same excuse was given, it needed to be fixed. But it hasn't been asked for as frequently as BGH.

• MattieJean

I agree, it's not right everyone has access to different things. Yes! It was an event one weekend in May. It was one of the weeks BGH wasn't offered but this popped up instead and I'd never seen it before (I've been playing Soda since it was first released). So I figured I either missed it somehow or it was new. But it was totally addicting! It was mini games, head to head competition and gaining boosters at certain milestones. I had closed out of it for a bit and by the time I opened the app again, it was gone. I came on the discussion threads and many other people were complaining theirs disappeared too. Which is when people affiliated with King started giving the same standard responses they give about Hill. I wish both would come back!

• MattieJean

Exactly! I hate the forced teams. I didn't get to choose the opponent and it was like a round Robin tournament, but it was fun. It was timed too. Fingers crossed it comes back soon. With BGH out, it was a fun (free) way to still be earning boosters

• MattieJean

I agree. I think players have contacted. Every so often I see an official statement that's just very clearly scripted and as vague as possible with just enough info to keep people hanging on. I can't quite understand how even the most basic coders can't figure out how to fix this by now or give a more detailed timeline. It definitely feels like a lack of appreciation for customers.

• cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3

I have not played since BGH was removed. I was a high level player that finished each new episode in about 3 days but I am sick of king playing these games with us and constantly taking away and not replacing with anything else.. I also had the bear brawl briefly but again spent time on the that but didn’t end up with rewards as that was removed. Such a boring game. Ow, may never come back.....

• MattieJean

Same. I played daily. Now, I open the app once a week to see if BGH is available that week and when it isn't I don't bother again for another week. I'm hoping when they run analytics they'll see user participation is way down and they're to blame. I keep debating just deleting the game altogether.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?