Soda refuses to open level 456. Also the game will not open level gift boxes.

Maria_Nimark
Maria_Nimark Posts: 1 Newbie

I have done every so-called 'FIX' you have put out. The game completely refuses to open level 456. The level gift boxes do not open and each time I open the game it opens to level 390 even though I am on 456. If you have a Legitimate answer to the issue I would really appreciate it. If you are too incompetent to fix your own software issues I will simply uninstall ALL king games. Is there or is there Not a fix?

Answers

• Charlib68
    Charlib68 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have the same problem and can't get any answer from them.  I have emailed support and they direct you back to the Community page for other players to answer.  Very poor service from King.

• tlmarvin
    tlmarvin Posts: 1 Newbie
    what is going on with level 456 will not open 
  • philandlil
    philandlil Posts: 2 Newbie

Can't seem to get past this level. I must have been playing it for at least three weeks!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,676 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020

Hello @philandlil Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I just went back and tried the level.

Even-though it was not marked, I felt it is a hard level! But, I was able to clear the level without using any pre-game boosters (but with 1 star)!

So, these are the tips that I came up with:

1) Concentrate on clearing the frozen ice blocks - which will free the Bears and bring them up;

2) Whenever the Turtle is charged and ready, make a good use of him;

3) The board is actually very good -- we can make lots of special candies OR they will form automatically. Keep using them as much as possible.

4) Also, there are many Fish available on the board -- combine them with either the Wrapped Candy or the Striped Candy to make the job easier for you to destroy the iced blocks.

Screenshot One:: (the areas you need to concentrate to beat the goal)

Screenshot Two (just to show you that I did win the level)::

Please post back and let me know if I can be of further assistance. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below (just like before).

Have a great Sodalicious Sunday 🍬 🍾

• petgirl
    petgirl Posts: 29 Level 2

I have been having tug he same issues with them answering me legitimately. Whenever I reach a certain level...mainly after I reach 400 something....all my events disappear. Everything. So the first time I uninstalled the game and started over. It happened again. So far like 5 times. Why do I continue to play you ask? Because I can't find a game I like better. Even though it's super frustrating. Someone told me to keep playing...that the events would come back. I've played up to level 500 something. Still nothing. I guess I'm back to work he drawing board. I wish King knew how frustrating this is. Thank you for letting me rant....

• EmadEssa
    EmadEssa Posts: 1 Newbie
  • tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

Do some special tactics for each level. Watch a video of your same level as YouTube

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?