Quest and Episode Race replaced when signing in

Options
mikedee123
mikedee123 Posts: 9 Level 2

I have been playing CC Soda Saga on my PC and was prompted to enter my username to save progress. I did this and now instead of my current episode race and quests, I am stuck with the terrible Mr. Toffee's Fair instead. How do I get my quests back?

ยซ1

Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Tagging @LadyRaffie @Lola_Pop @Yosca @BeckyBubblegum @Sukanta_Biswas @PummyRaj for Your Help.

I think it's due to the Latest Events and Features.

The People that I have tagged Above can give you exact answer for this Problem.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

I expect some information from you and please give me the correct information.

Your game platform Windows 10 app or Browser ( Facebook or Kingdom) ?

Are your levels in the right place?

Show me a screenshot of your current game map.

I will give you the correct answer as soon as I get this information.

Thank you.

• mikedee123
    Options

@Sukanta_Biswas Thank you.

Platform: Windows 10 app

My levels are correct.

Here's a screenshot:

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Your game is completely normal according to your screenshot.๐Ÿ˜Š

Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below.

Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.

Then keep playing the game ๐Ÿ˜Š

• mikedee123
    Options

Thanks @Sukanta_Biswas

I did everything you said, but the quests are still gone and I am still stuck with the Mr. Toffee's Fair, which is just awful compared to the quests. Is there no way to recover/choose the quests instead of the Mr. Toffee thing?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,189 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello @mikedee123 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community ๐Ÿค—

Thank you for the tag dear @AbhinavSargar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am jumping in to add a little bit more info for you @mikedee123

Mike, with regards to the Quests ---> They are not available any more and were taken out from the game a while ago. You had them till now as you did not save the game. Since you have saved the game, it is all up to date now and all the new features entered into your game.

Mr. Toffee Fair is just like Quests. But, we do it along with 2 more players. It will be great if those 2 players are active players and finish the tasks along with us. But, if they are not active and pick a task and do not do it, only then the issue occurs as we cannot takeover that task and that row or column will not finished to collect the prizes. But, this happens only 20% of the time.

I too was not very happy when I have received the feature! But, after playing it for couple of weeks, I understood how it works. And with that experience, I can definitely say that you too will definitely enjoy it after you play it for few times ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

With regards to "Episode Race" ---> Since you are on the last level of that Episode, the Race is not available anymore. Once you win the level # 2725 and enter into the next episode / start level # 2726, new race will start.

Please post back if you have any further questions or need clarification.

Keep enjoying your game(s)! Have a Sodalecious day ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿฌ

• mikedee123
    Options

Thanks for the update @PummyRaj - that's a real bummer. Mr. Toffee's Fair is really terrible compared to the quests, as you need to depend on other people and you have no idea what prize you are even working to receive. If you have any sway with the developers of this game, please tell them to bring back the quests - they are much clearer in what boosters you are working for and you only have to depend on yourself to accomplish the tasks.

And yes, the episode race kicked back in, unfortunately, I am sure I won the previous race but received no prize for it :(

Thanks again for your clarification.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,189 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again Mike @mikedee123

I am posting the link of main discussion thread about the Toffee Fair. Please do check it out and post your feedback too. Because, once in a while, the Soda Studio peeks in and looks at the "feed back" threads. So, any and all of the feedback we provide -- negative or positive, will help them to better the game. Also, please do share your thoughts on "why you would like the quests back". So, here is the link ---> Discussions and Feedback about Mr. Toffee's Fair

Once you go to that link, you will have to scroll all the way down to find the empty comment box. Once you post your comment, "refresh" the tab/page to find your comment in the last page of the thread (that discussion currently consists 135 pages) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And with regards to the missing prize from your last Episode Race, you do not have to miss out on your Gold Bars at all. Please go to the "Player Support" and send a complaint about it. You can do this directly from your game ----> "Settings" (the Blue Cog Wheel) -- click on ? (question mark) -- Select "Events & Challenges" tab -- then scroll all the way down to find the question "What is the Episode Race" -- then click on "Contact Us" that is at the bottom of that article and send your complaint.

You should receive an automated response as an acknowledgement, along with some trouble shooters. Try them out and see if it helps you to receive the missing Gold Bars. But do not go with the "reinstall the game" option, as it will not do any good and you will loose all your saved boosters. If none of the steps helped, just wait for 3 to 5 days.

If you have not heard after that, please do send a reply through that automated email and inform them that you are still waiting for their assistance.

At present, they might have too many complaints in their hands as there are issues with "internet traffic" and many players are not receiving their purchased items. You will be helped, but you will have to be very patient with them.

Please let me know if I have confused you anywhere ๐Ÿ˜„

Hope everything works out and you will receive your Gold Bars also very soon.

Have a Candelicious Day ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿฌ

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

You are Welcome @PummyRaj

Thanks for Helping @Sukanta_Biswas & @PummyRaj

Take Care.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?