I lost all my progress on candy crush soda. Not saved to fb or king only on phone. 800+

natd
natd Posts: 2 Newbie
Lost all my progress on soda not my other king games. Was trying to load game then WiFi cut out briefly then when I opened the game again it was at level 1. Wasn’t connected to Facebook or king but had 800+ levels over 5 years saved to my iPhone memory I guess which I successfully moved to my new iPhone XR about a year ago. Should I talk to apple store to help? Not getting anywhere with your previous answers. Or is it lost forever??? 😭

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,796 Candy Moderator
    Hello @natd and welcome to our wonderful community.  I am sorry that you lost your levels.  Are you not playing your games thru either FB or king.com?  You should really consider playing them thru one of those options, so you always have the ability to have your game progress restored if necessary.

When you transferred to your iPhone XR last year - did your Soda progress transfer to your new phone? Did this just happen?  You said you were trying to load the game - do you mean install it or just trying to open the game? I don't think the Apple store will be able to help you.  

I am sorry to ask all these questions but I am trying to understand what exactly happened.  Also - by any chance did you ever take a screen shot that would show where you were in the game (or at least a lot farther than level 1)?

Can you please reply in the comment section below and I will try and help you get your progress back.
  • natd
    natd Posts: 2 Newbie
    Yes when I transferred to my Iphone XR last year, my levels and all my bonuses transferred to my new phone. 
    This incident happened yesterday when I was trying to load the game. 
     It was taking a while to load because of poor internet connection and then wifi signal cut out for a bit. 
    Then when I tried to load again, it was at level 1. I don't have a screen shot but I know that I was past level 800.
    All my other King game levels are ok, so something happened while it was loading?
    I really love this candy crush more than the other ones but I will not play again if I can't get my levels back.  
    I hope you can help me.  
    Kind regards, Natalie
  • Trishagale
    Trishagale Posts: 2 Newbie
    I had exactly the same thing happen, I was over 1000 levels. I also loved playing so I started again, got to around level 140 and same happened. I won’t be playing again. I don’t see the point of having an app if you are recommending to play through FB or the website, they should all work equally. 
  • KENTFIELDER
    KENTFIELDER Posts: 139 Level 3

Hi I broke my old phone,so I got a new phone..I have a king account,but it still started me on level 1..I have a screen shot on my other phone...But I don’t have Facebook,so what do I do?????

• KENTFIELDER

I can’t get my game progress back thru the king .com why is that????

• KENTFIELDER

who is mod???so I can do that..

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,559 Candy Moderator

Hello @KENTFIELDER Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am so sorry to hear that you have lost the level progress in your game!

Can you please tell me which device you are using? And did you save the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account before loosing your level progress?

Can you please clarify these for me, so that I can assist you further on how to get your level progress.

Talk to you soon. Have a wonderful rest of the day 🍭 🍭

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,559 Candy Moderator

Hello @KENTFIELDER Hearty Welcome back to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that you have your level progress in your game!

Since you have a King account, did you log into the game though those details? Still you are having the issue?

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager

Hello Soda friends!

Here you can find a guide on what to do when this kind of things happen. Bear in mind even if you didn't have a King or Facebook account before, there's the possibility of creating one so our Player Support team can restore your levels there (2 stars per level, average score). 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?