The riddle.

ElenaVorona
ElenaVorona Posts: 1,789 Level 3
edited June 2020 in Discussions

Mr. Toffee's fair

Friends, the first to explain my situation is my respect and admiration for logic.

(I communicate with the help of Google translator)

Friends, I’m just asking: why is this quest still not finished. Your version?

One more clue.

I have been on this board (field, task) for 5 days already.

There is only one answer. But he is very simple.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I see you are trying to avoid completing line and column. well done!🤣

you need to complete a whole row or column to move on.

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 661 Level 3

That happens a lot when people try to find the "Easiest" challenge... It's almost like they think, somebody else will do it, or they are confused about what needs to happen

• ElenaVorona

Adav, you described a situation that really happens often. And I do not like it.

But you must admit, it is masochism to walk on the board for 5 days and not even try to do the task that completes the line or column. The goal of the team game is to get bonuses. And I did not disappear, I played.

I was on the board for 5 days. And only on the sixth day left her.

The reason was different.

ipete, I'm sorry, but you made a mistake of 180 degrees. I know the rules. And I take difficult tasks to motivate people who love simple tasks to go along a line or a column with me as quickly as possible. I did not try to avoid the task. And 5 days I tried to create the most comfortable conditions for this completion by other team members.

Why?

Because 5 unclosed cells are:

Bubble level

Frosting level

Hard level

5 stars

1 new level

I could not pass them, because to complete these tasks new levels were needed.

I have not had a single one since last Sunday. Once again I was at a dead end of the game. And on the board there was not a single line, not a single column without passing new levels.

It happens.

But now I know that if a player does not undertake to pass the level, maybe he has the same reason as mine this time.

Friends, remember this when building your strategy on the next board.

(Translated using Google translator)

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,585 Soda Moderator

Hi @ElenaVorona Sometimes you are ‘lucky’ and you get a board with helping mates, and you can finish a board in 1 day and rarely 2 boards. Usually I do my own thing, not depending on others. Some are doing the same. If I notice someone is making his own row and I can finish it, I hop in., leaving my own tile. More players feel the same you do (so do I). We have a thread where you can give the feedback HERE

• ElenaVorona

Yoska, I’m not making any complaints to anyone. And just as you always strive to stand next to those who are trying to complete the task. How he sees how he wants and how he can.

I just wanted to draw the attention of players to this scenario on the board.

After all, every week there are more and more of us, players who reach the finish of the game.

Regards, Elena

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I see what you mean now. There is one thing that you can do. 5 stars, I just go back to old levels with 1 or 2 stars and try to complete with 3 stars. That's what I do. But I'm running out of those levels with less than 3 stars.

• ElenaVorona

ipete, I also have a few such levels. But if it really works, you will give me very valuable advice. I am very grateful to you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?