No Internet access. Try again later message.

Jolocos
Jolocos Posts: 12 Level 2
edited September 2020 in Support

For some reason I keep getting this message on the game which is stopping me from completing the line to get my rewards.

I tried restarting, connecting to mobile data, my neighbours Internet, I also tried playing on my PC and I'm getting the same message!

Anyone else having this issue?

I'm able to use the Internet without issue otherwise.

Comments

• Maddy9360
    Maddy9360 Posts: 1 Newbie

Yes, I keep getting this message too.  It's very annoying because, like you, I'm able to connect to every other website and, my router lights say I'm online.  Can someone please fix this issue?

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,571 Level 4

I get used to getting this message all the time, I never got my 6 pink hammers after completing BGH either, I sometimes get the gold bar, but not always. For that matter, I paid to get gold bars and boosters, but lost my money as I dudnt get the boosters, I had to ask for a refund for my money.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,619 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

This problem is known and is being worked on. Please always keep your game up to date and clear the cache. Then you are on the safe side!

Good luck

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Kathy_Shattuck
    Kathy_Shattuck Posts: 45 Level 2

I am also getting the "No internet access. Try again later" message ever since I updated the app on my phone several days ago. The game won't even let me log out to try logging back in. Can't play mr toffee, bgh, Jimmy's, etc...I am so frustrated right now.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

@Kathy_Shattuck hopefully your problem will get fix by next update. Good Luck!

• Kathy_Shattuck

@Nix66 Yepp, tried all of those. Several times lol. Appreciate you trying to help though 🙂

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,571 Level 4

I understand your frustration, I had also tried what was suggested, clear cache, log out, Forced power off etc many times too.....nothing worked, I still get ‘no internet access, try later’ or unable to connect to the server. Strange enough, I have internet access to play the game or post in King Community, but I had no internet access to play Mr. Toffee’s fair, and No internet access to claim my 6 pink hammers after completing the 5th level on BGH, what a joke.

A big company Like King, earning so much money from us players, can not invest to deal with this issue, I personally paid hundreds of £ to purchase gold bars and boosters from King in the past, but not anymore.

By the way, I have been play candy crush soda for years, but this internet problem only happened to me in the last few months. What is happening ???

• joycebooth
    joycebooth Posts: 9 Level 2

Happens to me all the time. Usually after playing I get everything

• Kathy_Shattuck

So it's now been 2 full weeks I've been getting the same No Internet Access messages and have been unable to play. Have tried all the suggestions, nothing fixes it. I would uninstall but then I'll lose all the boosters I've worked for. Ugh, this sucks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?