Who is top ranked player in candy Crush soda saga

Rock2233
Rock2233 Posts: 6,004 Level 4

Hello friends. Love love this game candy crush soda saga. I want to make a list who is top ranked player in candy crush soda saga. Hope you tell. Thanks

Comments

• earmanja794
    earmanja794 Posts: 11 Level 2

Nice! I used to go all the way to the 'end' each week but I would quickly run out of new boards. With Mr Toffee's Fair sometimes needing a 'new' board, or those fun, win 50 gold bar challenges, I've been leaving the new boards and going back and 3 starting all the old ones. So good to see it's all the way up to almost 5000! Ha! Happy Candy Crushing. And I miss Bubblegum Hill!

• Rock2233

My latest level wow

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited June 2020

Hello @rock2233 !

This is such a cool initiative!

Thanks for coming up with this idea! Let's see how many players we have in the top ranked 🤗

Oh, by the way.. have you claimed already the badges we offer here in the Community once you accomplished the milestones of 1000/2000/3000 and 4000? No? Then check it out here and claim your badge 😉

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @rock2233,

Let's see. Top ranked? That would be @Yosca! She beats everybody.

If you mean, at the end of the game, lots of players have reached the end.

I'll post my end of the game, if you want it.

My Current Map Level 5036 (Finished Level 5035) Episode Hallowed Hallway On Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

• Episode Hallowed Hallway

*Stats Of Interest

My Player / User ID: 9815076088 

I only use "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", for now. 

Win 10 Pro x64 - Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.900 *Updated!

Live in USA.

*On Candy Crush Soda Saga (CCSS)

v1.170.200.0 Modified on 6/12/2020 *Update!

"Bubblegum hill" (BGH)! *Showed Up On Super Hard Level 5029 On 6/12/2020! *Then gone!

*Note: @LadyRaffie said on (BGH): "We've just talked with the Studio and they have informed us that some technical issues seem to be persisting. And this is the reason why they had to switch it off again."

From Superstar @kiara_wael post: The "Bubblegum hill" appears only on the weekends. He comes on "Friday Late Evening and goes back on Late Sundays". 

No "The Noble and Royal Path!" yet with this update!

Candy Crush Soda Saga at the end of game again, Level 5036 (Finished Level 5035) Episode Hallowed Hallway

New levels released on Fri's.! *30 Levels

According to @LadyRaffie *New Release on June 12th, 2020

• *iOS, Android and HTML5: Episodes 325 and 326 - Last level 5005
    • *Windows pre-release: Episodes 327 and 328.- Last level 5035

• Team "Soda Squad" Info (CCSS)

Admin is: @candycrushinit  

Team Name: LOL Lollipops 

Code: 294239366

*6 on Team! *Leaves only 6 open spots!

Use "Search bar" in Teams Soda Squad App for codes.

• *Important Note! 
    • On these Stats, it is on the "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", not using my smartphone yet, for gaming. Why, you may be asking? Because wifi or any device using it, is going to have both, connection, along with security issues, to deal with, especially on gaming. If you use a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or whatever you are using, then put the device into your PC Modem Router / Gateway, at home. Most have a wifi section for listing devices, this should improve your connection, along with giving you, better encryption, since the PC Modem Router / Gateway have or most have hardware firewalls. Also, the software firewall should be turned on the device you have. You now get 2 levels of security, soft & hard. 
    • *Note: You might want to direct connect your device to your PC, when you are home. Some devices require that you do, in order to update, by (USB) Universal Serial Bus or whatever connection cables came with it. Optical is best, can't beat the speed of light. This way you get charged up, along with improving your connection. Even better, is just use your PC at home. Or once your device is directly plugged in, you now get all the benefits, with a larger screen, direct connection thru ethernet, a larger keyboard, more storage for movies, etc... Win 10 has a lot of apps for other devices. 

*References For Players

Candy Crush Soda Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrushsoda.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Soda_Wiki

Candy Crush Saga Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Saga_Wiki 

Take Care People - Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/15/2020

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I want to see who spend the most money 💰

• Rock2233

@Origins7_Dale Yoska is also on level 5005 . You can check

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?