Stuck at level 3088 for 6 days

Options
carlcoop
carlcoop Posts: 69 Level 2
edited June 2020 in Discussions

6 days I’ve been on this level, 6 days.

Please, someone tell me this game isn’t fixed ?

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options

https://apptipper.com/candy-crush-soda-saga/candy-crush-soda-saga-level-3088-tips/

Hello and welcome to this community

The level does not have to be broken if you have been hanging on it for a long time. The right game is coming and please be patient. I have searched for a link for you with the help and hope it helps you further. On the Internet you can find videos and help for every game and the current level!

Good luck

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Hi @carlcoop Is the Level 3088 very hard to complete ? Please tell about the Level so that Your feedback can be considered for passing it to the Game Team.

Some Players were saying that it's very hard to Complete The Level, so, Keep Telling about the Level. Tagging @LadyRaffie & @Lola_Pop to note your feedback.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the Community @carlcoop

Last week another player mentioned this level could not be beaten. So this is what I told her/him:

You can do this level, but I admit it isn’t easy! Swedish fish can be helpful in all parts. First part you need to clear it fast it isn’t really hard. Second part if you make 2 moves in the same row you get 2 wrapped candies. Use the wrapped candies together as often as possible, so the board can clear a lot. In the third part again, if possible use 2 CBs together as much as you can.

That same day the player won the level. I hope you will win this level too!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Don't feel bad @carlcoop there was a post recently that a player stuck on level 100 for 11 days. Lady Luck will help you soon.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @carlcoop !

Welcome to our Sodalicious Community!

Our Forum is a great place, to have fun, win some extra gold bars for your game, but also to find help around!

@Yosca is one of our Soda Game Experts, and as she said, there was another another player with the same issue that with her tips was able to beat the level.

C'mon we know you can beat it! 💪

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

@carcoop I completely agree! that is why i'm waiting to get BGH and kimmy's arcade back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?