I have a google play balance but the game is not allowing me to have access to it. Why not?

Options
13»

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,123 Soda Moderator
    Options

No don’t start over I want to ask @PummyRaj or @Sukanta_Biswas to look at this too.

@melissawisham1 changed her email of the king account to her google play email but she can’t use the purchase. Can you help?

• melissawisham1
    melissawisham1 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

See how under account settings it is my new one but under payment methods it is my old one

• Yosca
    Options
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

How does it work?

Available online and in stores*, you'll be able to choose a Google Play Gift Card and as a bonus, we'll add an extra bundle of Candy Crush Saga goodies. Just pick the perfect gift amount to send and the extras will be added to the game automatically!

Gift card values are available in a number of price ranges, and the bundle you receive will make the gift even sweeter. See below for a full list of items we'll add as a bonus!

Whether you buy it for yourself, or as a treat for someone who loves Candy Crush Soda Saga, the monetary value of the card will be added to the Google Play account, and the boosters for Candy Crush Soda Saga delivered to the game.

(*Offer available at selected stores in the United States, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Finland, France, Great Britain, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates).

Where and when can I buy one?

The offer is available in selected outlets for a limited time only. Participating retailers will indicate whether the offer for the Candy Crush Saga bundles is included with your Gift Card purchase. Be sure to look out for the special promotional offer to be certain you receive those sweet extras!

What happens next?

To redeem a gift, the lucky recipient just needs to go to the Google Play Store on their device, tap the menu icon (

) and use the option to 'Redeem' and follow the steps. A page which explains this in more detail can be found by clicking here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/3422659

Once the gift card is redeemed, the chosen bundle will drop right into the player's game, ready to use whenever they need it!

How can I verify the amount of the gift card?

You can easily check your Google play balance by taking the following steps.

1. Firstly, visit Google Wallet and log in.
    2. Then click on the payment methods from the left sidebar.
    3. Now scroll down through your payment methods until you see ‘Google Play balance’.
    4. Your updated balance amount will display next to the image of the Google Play gift card.

I redeemed my gift value, but I can't see it in the game!

The first thing to do is to check that you have the latest version of the game installed. Steps on how to do this can be found here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/113412 - be sure to keep your game updated and you should find everything delivers promptly.

I'm not sure if you're looking for it.😊

Thanks @Yosca ❤️

• melissawisham1
    Options

Well unfortunately i have already tried all of these things beforehand to no avail. Google play will not let me switch my balance to my new email. Figures!

My friends i believe as they say "i have exhausted all of my resources". I know maybe some ppl are thinking why dont you just use your debit card to make the 99 cent purchase but it isn't that simple. I have recently had a bout of identity theft and had to cancel my card and order another. I actually had to close the whole account. I was robbed of almost $1,600. Sadly i haven't received my new card and the offer i wanted to purchase will be expiring soon. I really do want the ppl that tried to help me know that i am very grateful for your time and patience. I suppose i will have to forego the special offer for this 2nd time around and simply wait for my new card to come and then add it to my payment method on both of those accounts to cover all my bases for the future. Again thank you to the ones in king community for ALL of your help it is greatly appreciated

• melissawisham1
    Options

@Yosca well i finally figured it out but unfortunately it was too late to purchase my special offer. It actually took it away when i uninstalled the game and reinstalled it back. My offer still had 8 hours left so i dont know why it didnt give it back to me when i logged back in but the problem i had earlier besides the fact that im an idiot lol, i had failed to go to my new email account and actually verify my new email. So i did that and reinstalled the game and logged in under my new email and there it was my balance ready to be used. Maybe you can help me figure out why it took away my special offer that was offered to me for winning 8 tickets. When i first won it said it was available for 24 hours. When i uninstalled the game and after about 5 minutes i installed it back and logged in my new email it took me back to the level i was at and my progress for the race i was in and it took me back to the same team i was in but the only thing missing was my special offer from winning the 8 golden tickets. Thanks

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @melissawisham1 !

How are you? Is the problem solved right now? I'm sorry for the Golden Offer-the good thing is it will appear in the game again soon! 🙂

I've edited some of your posts ti protect your accounts-please bear in mind some personal Information like an email address should never be shared in a public forum like this 😉

I hope everything's ok now in your account- you've had some very good helpers at your side ! ❤

• melissawisham1
    Options

Yes it is resolved. The actual problem was i realized that i never did go into my new email account and click on confirming it. However, i do have one more question. Can you tell me about my piggy bank. It appears to be full but i have no clue how to access my bars out of it. And FYI the special offer did come around again and i was able to purchase my sweet deal. Thank you so much

• Yosca
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again @melissawisham1

I am happy the problem has been resolved. To get the gold in your piggybank, you have to buy it. Click on it, and you see more info 🙂.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Also what can help, clear your cache, log out the game, shut off your device, wait a couple of minutes, restart your device, log into the game. If you still have the same problem reply again. But I hope this will help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?