If you could change a thing in the game, what would it be? The Soda Team wants your feedback!

1789101113»

Comments

• zaymalik
    zaymalik Posts: 6 Level 2
  • zaymalik
    zaymalik Posts: 6 Level 2
  • malikzayn
    malikzayn Posts: 35 Level 2

I'll give the gold bars free

• crafty319
    crafty319 Posts: 12 Level 2

Hello!! I don’t know if this is in the right place or not. I get lost in here. I really ,, really,,,like to see aspin for extra moves. We don’t have anyway to try to keep. The finish the game ,(5) turns. Etc...

I cannot send lives to anyone. It’sall to have to send for them to send me lives. ?????

Thank you 😊

• DawnMariee
    DawnMariee Posts: 187 Level 2

I would make it easier on some boards to level up some people don’t have the money to buy extra life or buy gold bars and what not and it just Makes you aggravated sometimes because some people are less fortunate than others🤪

• sofiii
    sofiii Posts: 2 Newbie

Si pudiese cambiar algo del juego sería que sea más rápida la carga de vidas. Solo eso, el juego es genial!

• sarahmd
    sarahmd Posts: 62 Level 2

I would like to receive the player # on the Soda Squad game. I have requested teams and found some good public. Never realizing I couldn’t find the same team again lol/: I cannot find my player # @ all.....😬🤭😢

• cjlondon
    cjlondon Posts: 10 Level 2

stop using other people on Mr Toffee’s fair. They get in your line then never complete the task 🤬😡😡🥵

• cjlondon
    cjlondon Posts: 10 Level 2

Don’t know if King even reads these but in the hope they do please bring bubble gum hill back. There is no other way to get bars except the ridiculous race for a few measly ones. Will not spent any more money if it doesn’t come back. Also why does the game constantly say no internet connection when everything else on my iPad is connected?

• Candy_Player145
    Candy_Player145 Posts: 42 Level 2

I'd bring back the voice that used to say "Frosting" or "honey" or "jam" on the start of each level. And I would add the feature to send my friends 1 move. It's not much but it would make the game a lot more fun to play. Also I'd bring back the avatar instead of the piggy bank in the confirmation message for a completed level. And when i run out of moves, please don't ask if i am sure to give up. It's annoying. In other Candy Crush games you don't have to click twice to get out of the level. please, if i clicked the 'x' button it means I wanted to quit. Please don't ask twice. Please Soda team, I love the game and I hope you see this message.

Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?