Not fun any more

Options
SSPB
SSPB Posts: 8 Level 2

Soda Crush just isn’t fun any more... there are so few ways to obtain boosters or gold without buying them. No more arcade, no more bubblegum hill. The super sonic hammer is impossible, and there is no skill to getting it... it either happens or it doesn’t, and it usually doesn’t. The ways you CAN get things are too hard and/or take too long... the race deal, mr. toffees fair, and batulas key. Loosen the reins a little bit, guys.

Comments

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Hi @SSPB Welcome to the Community,

Thanks for providing the Feedback

@LadyRaffie & @Lola_Pop will surely see this feedback.

However, Can You Tell Us if You Want anything Back in the Game or Anything New ?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

We want everything! Daily quests, BGH, Kimmy's arcade... but you can take toffees fair back.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello @SSPB !

Thanks for your feedback. We will make sure to pass it to the Studio.

Still, as you say, there are other features that give you sweet rewards for free as Batula's Key, the Race or Mr Toffee. And one of the perks on being a member of this Community is that you can participate in our Contests.

If you want to win some extra boosters, follow this link to our competition "That feeling when you are popping the last bottle"

If you want to win up to 100GB, check this competition to beat our Game Expert @Yosca

And by the way, have you checked here our Play-test for a new feature that is coming ? If you comply with the requirements we would love you to participate!

Have a Sodalicious Tuesday 🤗

• mindful
    mindful Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I have been playing for a while and had to start over from scratch twice after reaching level 1348 and before that level 385 because I had to change devices. That seriously discouraged me and I stop playing for some time. However, I have seen the improvements of connectivity, features and game incentives that makes me want to continue playing.

In short, no one should give up because this game is very dynamic of late!

BeMindfulToday!

• Mark_Adcock
    Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3
    edited July 2020
    Options

Agree with the original post.

*Edited by CM: offensive* There is no skill in beating any level - you only win when the game allows you to pass. From move 1, the result is already pre-ordained. *Edited by CM: offensive* , where so often you are left needing one more move to win and so it desperately tries to get you to buy a booster. *Edited by CM: offensive and against the House Rules* . A total bore.*Edited by CM: offensive* , Complete monotony.

*Edited by CM: against the House Rules*

A game by definition should be fun and entertaining. There is no fun to be had playing *Edited by CM: offensive* just frustration.*Edited by CM: against the House Rules* I derive more pleasure being at the dentist.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @mindful If you save your game via a King account or via Facebook, you can always get your progress back from your levels. So you don’t have to start over 😉.

If you want to know how to save:

Keep on crushing 😊

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,573 Level 4
    edited July 2020
    Options

I almost give up on Mr Toffee, but it’s the only chance to get anything from King, still, it is very disheartening to try to complete one line and yet some *Edited by CM: offensive* blocks it for days, doesn’t want to move an inch, I try to start another line, another*Edited by CM: offensive* blocks it again , without any move.

Without BGH and quests, playing candy crush soda is no fun anymore , I am at level 4378, try ing to reach my goal of 5000, shall I give up now after all my efforts?

• Mark_Adcock
    Options

So it's deemed offensive to simply criticise the game? There was no offensive language used whatsoever.

Do we all have to kneel at King's altar?

By editing my perfectly reasonable post, you have simply shown what a dismal community this must be. No freedom of speech here. No opinions allowed, unless we all cheer from the rafters. To the poor delicate little snowflake that just couldn't tolerate the slightest hint of criticism, you have my pity and sympathy.

• Mark_Adcock
    Options

I'll repeat the opening line from my original post below:

"The game is utterly dull."

I will now go and stand in the naughty corner and hang my head in shame.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?