King account

annronn
annronn Posts: 8 Level 2

Hello!

I have an unusual problem.

My daughter and I have one King account each, with different Mail, different password, and different Facebookaccounts.

Here is out problem:

When we go to our profile we have the same first name and when I charge my first name then her first name changes too.

Nothing else changes.

Why can’t we change our first name without change the other persons first name?

Can anyone help is?

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager

Hello @annronn and welcome to the Community!

It's an unusual problem indeed. Let's see how we can help you get back on track.

Do you both usually play on the same device? Or have you ever logged into the same mobile or PC or tablet? Do you see the same level from both accounts at the moment?

• annronn

We have never logged in on the same advice, we have one iPhone each.

We don’t see the same level on our account.

The only thing that changes is our first name.

• Lola_Pop

Thanks for writing back, @annronn .

Can you please send me your player ID? We'd also need your daughter's, please.

You can read some info on how to find it HERE.

Looking forward to your reply!

• annronn

Hello!

My daughter opened her New account last week.

When we checked our playerID we have the same Numbers. 7152555337

How can that happen?

We have everything different in our account except our first name.

• annronn

hi again!

We’ve just found our that we have the same level on our accounts, we played different games, that’s why the levers were different.

But my dauther opened her new King-account last week on her Iphone and with her mailadress.

why did she get my player-id when she opened her account?

and why does our mailadresses and passwords look different if we have got the same player-id!

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5

Hi @annronn a warm welcome. Sorry about that but does this happen on your phones or laptop as well? If it’s phone like an iPhone , then probably because you both are using same payment method which one of you must have firstly use to activate Apple Store features. It happens to me and my son as well although he is just 6 years old with a different SIM card without a Facebook acc or king acc but if I change names or take a photo it reflects on his phone ... just see to your payment method . Best of luck and enjoy crushing 🥂🍭

• annronn

Hi!

we don’t have the same payment on our iPhones, we don’t even have the same operator.

• Lola_Pop

Hello @annronn !

Sorry for the delayed answer! 🙏

I'm afraid the fact that you have the same player ID means you're using the same account- or the accounts have been merged.

Let's try the following first:

• disconnect the game from Facebook or King under the game's Settings
    • Delete the Facebook app from the device (Not the game! Facebook only)
    • Close all tabs in the browser and clear the browser cache
    • Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache on the device
    • Turn on the device again
    • Open the browser, go to Facebook's web page and log in to your Facebook account through the browser
    • Open the game and connect it to Facebook and the game should now connect your account through the browser
    • Once you're connected to your account, you can reinstall the Facebook app and continue using it if you wish, or connect to King again

HERE you can find more infos (specific for Apple devices)

Your daughter must then do the same on her iPhone. If it works, it means you were just connected to the same account, but they were not merged yet.

However, if it doesn't help and you end up sharing progress, player ID and first name again, the only solution will be to create a separate account (only King) with a new email address. If you play on that account without connecting it to Facebook, our Player Support team can transfer your levels to that new account. 😊

It's a bit tricky, so please write back in case you have questions on the process!!

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5

hello

welcome to the king community

did it get solved??

• annronn

hello!

No the problem is not solved.

None of us has connected our accounts to Facebook, only to mail.

My daughter don’t even have the Facebookapp

instoled on her phone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?