BGH - Evaluate

Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,603 Sweet Legend
edited June 2020 in Discussions

Hello dear Candy Soda players! 🙂

It had taken a long time for this challenge to return. Since some players reported that the BGH is back, I would like to ask this survey. I would like to know from you how you are satisfied and dissatisfied with this game!

Please take your time here and post your opinion below. I would like to ask you to comment on this factually and respectfully.

Many thanks🤗

@Lola_Pop & @LadyRaffie

BGH - Evaluate 16 votes

Very good
50%
ChakradalleyfreefallAdavDieOmimicussimarchirag0406Melda26 8 votes
good
18%
teresawallace4421nykoleJollyBubbleGum 3 votes
neutral
25%
joyceboothElenaVoronajtcardTeddieT 4 votes
not so good
0%
very bad
6%
Timmy92 1 vote

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,603 Sweet Legend

@Jimmy95

This is not strange because Timmy was not friendly and the comment was removed. That's why it looks like this to you. Is understandable. Thanks for your comment. Only he doesn't belong here. If you could still vote and leave a comment on BGH, that would be nice.

• dalley
    dalley Posts: 30 Level 2
    Very good

Thank you! Game is playing GREAT!

• jtcard
    jtcard Posts: 27 Level 2
    neutral

What is the energy bar? I beat bgh once an hour and a half ago. Hope the bars are adding up because I haven't been dethroned to play anymore.

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 661 Level 3
    edited July 2020
    Very good

@Spinnifix I feel special getting to play BGH! but why Bubblegum and chocolate? 😆🤣😂😆 It's like my worst nightmare coming to my screen all the time! ha ha ha. I might get it done one day...... Thank you! It's awesome for killing time, and I don't need to use lives I don't have! Perfect! ---- correction..... Can't play if I don't have lives :( What happened to the "Energy bar better than lives?" it disappeared?!!

You don't get to win anything unless you get to the end of level 5? So, maybe I should change my vote to "Confused"???? 🤣😂

• 21nykole
    21nykole Posts: 25 Level 2
    good

I was super happy to have BGH this morning with energy bars too. Then I get a 4th of July gift of two hours unlimited lives. Woo hoo. Then when that expired so did the gold bars on BGH. Now it’s lives as well. Thanks????

dont get me wrong I’ll play all weekend to build up my lollipops. I hope everyone will get BGH soon. My husband has an iPhone and iPad and neither of his has BGH either

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3

What is BGH? Never seen anything like that - whatever it might be.

• Crazyforfun
    Crazyforfun Posts: 141 Level 3

I have BGH.. Oh but the level 5 is impossible! Must have played 50 times and always level 5 gets me!

Also I see some people play with energy- what is this energy? I have to play with lives.

• TeddieT
    TeddieT Posts: 12 Level 2
    neutral

Agree that BGH level 5 is tough, I use two boosters to finish it. Looks like some players get July 4th special bonus, I didn’t, just the usual 30 minutes of unlimited lives for daily login. BGH is great, except that it doesn’t give me my rewards sometimes - missing 30 lollipop hammers as of now (as I have been posting today in other threads trying to get the issue fixed). Supposedly Support staff is back on weekdays only?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?