Stuck at level 3088 for 6 days

Options
2»

Comments

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @carlcoop !

You can get boosters from daily log-in and even if you don't want to buy the Royal Path, you can still claim for free the boosters in the Noble Path

Regarding Supersonic Lolly is not purchasable. I know the Studio is looking into it to improve it. On the other hand, thanks for your feedback regarding the Episode Race. That's a very nice feedback and will make sure to pass it to the Studio 🤗

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options

@LadyRaffie

Couldn't you please move the comment on the lollipop into the big post? Thank you. You know that I'm a big cleaner here. thank you

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,004 Soda Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hi @Spinnifix

I lik to clean up too, but this thread is not about the Supersonic Lolly. So if the original thread is about something else and some comments aren’t about that topic, and you move the whole topic it only makes more confusing. You have to consider that too 😊 That is my opinion 🙂.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello!

Thank you @Spinnifix and @Yosca for all the help!

@Spinnifix in this case I do agree with @Yosca 🤗

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Timmy95

Timmy. I wonder why are you here? You don't like the games and just pop the players full. If you have nothing to do, then look for something and deal with it !! Please stop insulting the player. If you have a problem, please leave it with you. I hope we understand each other!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?