🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

Bubble gum hill

paglihp
paglihp Posts: 1 Newbie

When will be get bubble gum hill?

Comments

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

Hello @paglihp and warm welcome to our sweet community! 😊

The Studio is running some tech tests to make sure the event is running smoothly for everyone. You can read more and provide your feedback here! (Click/tap on the bold word to redirect you to the link) 👈

Thanks for joining and I hope you have fun here in the King Community! Have a marvelous Monday and stay safe 🌸

• aimso69
    aimso69 Posts: 7 Level 2

It is crystal clear, bubble gum hill decrease amounts players pay to buy boosters as they got coins an lollipops which help them finish levels.

stop buying whether there is bubble gum or not.

if they are doing it from scratch it should have been resumed weeks back

they were trying to decrease time of playing by this soda caps which didn’t work they already decreased coins you gain to 1 each 6 minutes you were the king and when it was working weeks back the only fault in it that regardless of the time you are the king you gain only 1 coin even if you are the king for hours!!!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

@aimso69

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Could you please take part in my BGH survey? She is in the discussion area. That would be important !!! thank you

• bloomlady26
    bloomlady26 Posts: 7 Level 2

I had bubble gum hill briefly this morning and now it's gone again 😔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?