New Feature! Soda Summer Vacation

Options

Comments

• tam94
    tam94 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Love this feature but really disappointing that with streaks instead of losing just one you lose them all in one go. Starting to hate this game

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,573 Level 4
    Options

I love Lemonade Lake, but it is ashame that I have to wait for a week before I can continue to wait.

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Options

👉What do you think of the event? I'm really glad I could participate in Soda Summer, as some events are not available for Windows 10 users and that is the only way I play Saga games.

👉What do you think about the rewards? I think the 10 minute boosters are a little too small. That's not very much time to use the booster, especially when you get stuck on a hard level in the higher maps. Perhaps increase the timer to 15 minutes instead.

👉What do you think of the quests? Do you find them challenging enough? Is there any quest in particular or something specific that made you find it so challenging? The quests seem very fair. I think Sweet Souvenirs should reward more stamps though, as you can't use the gumball machine every day.

👉What quests did you do? I missed the first week, but for the second week I got Match Wrapped Candies with Striped Candies, Open Gumballs in Mystery Machine, Complete Levels, and Keep Rainbow Streak.

👉 Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all? I like that I can repeat the quests more than once to earn more boosters, instead of only being able to complete them just once.

👉How would you describe Soda Summer Vacation in a couple of words or a sentence? Soda Summer is a fun event with a cute theme and I hope it returns! 😎

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Options

👉What did you think about it?

I think it is a nice change of pace and I have enjoyed participating.

👉How would you describe Soda Summer Vacation in a couple of words or a sentence?

A fun new way to de-stress and pass the time.

👉What quests did you do?

I haven't really paid much attention to be honest; I am just playing levels and collecting the rewards as I go. 😅

👉Did you find the event or the quests challenging? Is there any quest in particular or something specific that made you find it so challenging?

I've only completed a few challenges so far, but they all have been easy enough to complete. I'm curious to know what the harder challenges are.

👉Anything else you would like to share with us about it?

I really like the fact that you do not have to claim your prizes as soon as you unlock them. I like being able to wait until I have time to take advantage of them. 😉

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    Options

I decided to play Soda on a second device, because I didn’t get this feature on my iPad first, and I had noticed my husband had it on an Android device. I finally had it on both devices 😬. So I have it on both devices, I accomplished all quests on 1 device and finished it. The other device is still showing open quests, but when I reach a goal I won’t get the prizes, I got the notification ‘it looks like you already got the reward’, so no prizes. A bit strange, according to the help center the feature is locally saved on the device 🤔. In my opinion I should get the rewards also on the other device then.

I have finished 1 week, so time for feedback 😁.

👉What did you think about it? It’s a nice way to win something but some rewards may be bigger, The timed rewards are too small, why not 20 or 30 minutes. Also I was very curious about the prizes so was less concerned with the regular levels and more to accomplish the quests by replaying easy levels.

👉How would you describe Soda Summer Vacation in a couple of words or a sentence? Something new to play instead of regular levels.

👉What quests did you do? Combine wrapped and striped candy, Gumball machine (lousy points to get), make colouring candy, and collect new stars.

👉Did you find the event or the quests challenging? Is there any quest in particular or something specific that made you find it so challenging? Making colouring candy isn’t an easy thing to do. I think when the quest is harder, you should get more points.

👉Anything else you would like to share with us about it? It is nice to decide when you collect the rewards. Nice bug when you out of lives, you click on the ‘arrow’ it allows you to play that same last level again and again and again..... I also prefer to get boosters which I can save, and I really liked the Gold!

• Oopsedoops
    Oopsedoops Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

I enjoyed it and completed my quests for the 1st round. I would have liked the rewards to last more than 10 minutes.

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options

@LadyRaffie - Loved Loved Loved this event last week. Can’t wait for week 3 💪🏻

Feedback as follows -

👉What did you think about it? This was so fun and NEW and easy to follow and super engaging. Kept me coming back for more

👉How would you describe Soda Summer Vacation in a couple of words or a sentence?  Daily Quests or event to chase boosters on.

👉What quests did you do? Mostly the level pins and Soda Streak event but actual managed to get points on all of them and complete the event 🙌🏻

👉Did you find the event or the quests challenging? Is there any quest in particular or something specific that made you find it so challenging? The gumball one seemed low since you can’t really try and achieve it. Just have to wait for the 48 hr timer to collect it IF you aren’t done with the rest.

👉Anything else you would like to share with us about it? Please please make this an ongoing thing. Most fun I’ve had in Soda with this, BGH and the weekly # of levels contest now.

• If you haven't played Soda Summer Event last week, why haven't you? (For example: 1. You haven’t seen it; 2. Not interested; 3. Tried it but it was not for me, 4. Not enough challenge, etc)

1 - NEVER got the first week 🥺 but so thankful to be included week 2

🧡🍩

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,955 Candy Moderator
    Options

@LadyRaffie - I’m glad I finally got the event but I only noticed the second event - Bubblegum bridge and it showed up for me after I had already (unknowingly) completed three of the four events. I don’t think I ever got Lemonade Lake. Then after I finished the last of the bubblegum bridge levels I didn’t at first realize what I needed to do to show I had got all the stamps (or whatever it is). Finally I figured out what to do and found I had completed all the tasks but didn’t see any rewards. However when I played Soda today I think the awards shows up but it was never clear to me what I received from collecting all the stamps each time.

Hope fully it will be clearer for me when I start the third event.

However, I love the idea behind this event and like activities like this in the game.

(Thanks for the tag @Foley1362 )😊

• sarahmd
    sarahmd Posts: 62 Level 2
    Options

@LadyRaffie ,

👉I thought it was great and well thought out out! The way you could continue to get boosters the more you played!!

🤙🏻- I am stuck on a level so at first was great that I could earn without passing every board! I loved that because keeps you trying to pass instead of restless and irritated!

👎🙀it isn’t fun when stuck on level and must have stars or pass levels because feeling stuck is what makes people move on!!

🤙🏻🤠 Felt like I was included in the new game features with more then one concentration!!

🤚🏻I do wish bubblegum hill could be played during the week or at different times since you cannot pass new levels 🕞 And⭐️⭐️⭐️S and complete Bubblegum Hill!!

Thank you!! Loved it and have more to try!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?