🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

Kimmie’s Arcade!

suzekit
suzekit Posts: 270 Level 3

The new feature appeared on my game today and I am loving it!

Comments

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,571 Level 4

I love this game, good prizes too, it would be better if it explains how to play the game.

• suzekit

I agree - a little more info would be ace!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,855 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2020

Hello @suzekit and @Gumyupawpaw

You can find more info when you open the icon. Next you see an “ i “ , click on it and you get more info how to play. See the screenshot below where to find the “ i “

PS Please give your feedback about the feature on the thread HERE

• suzekit

Ahh Thank you Yosca - I found that after I posted!

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3

@Yosca , It does not really explain how to play tho. When you start to play, it seems everything is behind a "Film", so it's difficult to see what the idea of the level is? I've only noticed today, that the "Card you pick" gives you some sort of idea of what will happen, but so far I've been unable to figure it out completely. Oh and another thing..... the "prizes" are timed on 10 minutes??? a bit daft, I think.

• Yosca

Hmmm So the timed boosters are back? 😕 We had them in an other Kimmy’s Arcade. Somewhere in the feedback thread I’ve mentioned I am not a big fan of those, and I was very happy when they were gone.

I've only noticed today, that the "Card you pick" gives you some sort of idea of what will happen, but so far I've been unable to figure it out completely

You have to spread the jelly on the whole board. You see per level more blockers and they are harder to clear. So you need to pick a card what can clear and spread jelly, but you also must be aware that per level the blockers and board is getting harder. So if you have a card with for example 30 wrapped candy you better use that card on a later level. You have to figure out what your chances are and how many more levels you can do. And stop on time or you’ll lose all prizes 😅.

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3

@Yosca , So they are all about spreading the Jelly? I never got past level 3, again, my luck as you know!! ha ha.

Yeah, I'm no fan of the timed boosters either. I always seem to get them when I'm out of lives! ha ha

• Yosca

@Adav

So they are all about spreading the Jelly?

Yes clear the blockers and spread the whole board with jelly. All 7 levels, and the last 3 levels are hard!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?