Can't win extras

5050boob
5050boob Posts: 5 Level 2

You took away our chances to win extra fish,color bombs,etc., When the virus first got there were plenty of great things like the Arcade,etc. Now nothing. You'll find less people playing including me

Answers

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5

Hi @5050boob a very warm welcome to you , will help you tag some of the experts .

@Freddy_Falkner @kiara_wael @Diamond Lim

Best of luck and enjoy crushing 🍭🥂

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Thanks for your tagging me! @9japradaANP 😊

Hello! @5050boob 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh! No! Very sorry to hear about your trouble question! 😔

How about you must check "Why have I lost all my collected boosters" by Community Team. (Any King's Games) 

Click this link to read it that I hope you can understand them! 

⚠️ So please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help. 😊

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer these contests that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😊 **

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there and good day to you.

I totally understood the frustration of not having these features to help us level up in our game. There is a reason and you can find it here.

Whilst all these features may not be available to you now, do keep playing since your game is working well and stay tune in case new feature or the same feature may suddenly re-appear. Do check for any game app update and update it to ensure you receive any new events/features.

If you are stuck at certain level and left with minimal booster, you may also want to read this article from our help center or watch some video tutorials on YouTube, if applicable.

I hope my suggestions above is able to give you some insight to your current predicament.

Thank you and good luck ☺️

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend

Hello @5050boob and welcome to the community! Are you saying that you no longer get the weekly events like fishing with friends and Birthday bash that allow you to get boosters?

• 5050boob
    5050boob Posts: 5 Level 2

Thanks for all your help! I'm not on Facebook so I only have Soda friends,which is fine with me. As you all know,as you advance in levels they get harder so boosters are very helpful. I've played over 2500 levels and are great fun but get stuck for days on one! Guess that's the game:-D

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?