• sireesha2913
    sireesha2913 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have completed the first week quest now playing the second week quest

Rewards are exited

• Oopsedoops
    Oopsedoops Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

I got it done in one day. I still had green showing I could get more rewards but it told me I had completed all the quests. I wish you could play it longer.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie @Yosca & The "Soda Summer Vacation!" Group,

Soda Summer Vacation! / Lemonade Lake *Showed Up On 7/1/2020! *Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App!

Soda Summer Vacation! / Bubblegum Bridge *2nd Week On 7/8/2020! *Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App!

These screenshots will show you the 4 rewards, for the 2nd week. They are accumulative, I am only listing the points on these rewards. But will mention more on the 4th reward.

Bubblegum Bridge - 2nd Week - 1st Reward (30 Points) - Candy Crush Soda Saga

Bubblegum Bridge - 2nd Week - 2nd Reward (85 Points) - Candy Crush Soda Saga

Bubblegum Bridge - 2nd Week - 3rd Reward (130 Points) - Candy Crush Soda Saga

Bubblegum Bridge - 2nd Week - 4th Reward (217 Points) - Candy Crush Soda Saga

Bubblegum Bridge - Completed Quests For The 2nd Week - Candy Crush Soda Saga

The 4th reward, was the most difficult to get. It involved making both a lot of *Candy Bombs & *Coloring Candy. Everytime I would get things in position, something would happen. If I dropped the *Coloring Candy 1 square down, it would go off. Which it is not supposed to do. Even when you play the game right, things do happen. Spent hours on Level 451, trying to get this quest done. Finally, did get it done, along with getting the "Supersonic Lolly". About time, I got it. With all the time & drops on Level 451, I would have been surprised, if I hadn't got it. Yes, "All" 3 Pieces on Level 451.

I still recommend you go to the, *Sprinkleshell Levels! *See my post on Page 2 of this thread!

Also, "Kimmy's Arcade" - *Showed Up On 7/8/20! I like this mini / side game better. No timed boosters here, so far.

So again, before answering those questions by @LadyRaffie, let me say first, I am always in favor on having any mini / side game that gives players more opportunities to win boosters.

But, my main objection, is the lack of "Reward" or "Compensation" for the quests / or work. In fact, the quests seem to be getting harder. Wonder what we are going to get next week?

My evaluation on this hasn't changed.

👉What do you think of the event? *Ok, I guess.

👉What do think about the rewards? *Not great. Need to up / or increase them. 10 mins is not much time. 15 mins is better, 30 mins. better still. But I don't need 30 mins. of lives. Mini / side games, should be giving you boosters you can use on the main game. Being given boosters to beat the mini / side game is fine, but it has no benefit to the player on the main game, or those high levels, that we need it on.

👉What do you think of the quests? *They are fine. Lot of work tho, for very little return.

👉 Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all? *Not enough "Rewards", for the work.

*References For Players

Candy Crush Soda Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrushsoda.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Soda_Wiki

Well until next week.

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

7/9/2020

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hey @LadyRaffie .

I noticed that the numbers of quests start to increase more and more when you complete them and the same goes and for the number of tickets.

For example, as you will see in below screenshot, i just completed the first quest and as you will notice, it says 20 stripped candies to be exploded and that I just earned 6 stamps.

In the second screenshot, the number of striped candies that need to explode increased and the number of stamps on that quest too.

Striped Candies-> 80 and Stamps->11

With few words, it makes the event more and more challenging but very enjoyable at the same time because it goes on and on and I say that because...it looks abit like the Quests in CCFS.

While in Quests in CCFS, you need to wait every 12 hours for new quests to appear in that game, in Soda Summer Event in CCSS keeps on with more prizes at all.

So, I love it!~

And now let me answer in your questions, @LadyRaffie :

👉What did you think about it? 

I love it! It's the best event ever in CCSS. Thanks to it, I won many boosters and unlimited lives so I could made fast progress in this game than ever!~

👉How would you describe Soda Summer Vacation in a couple of words or a sentence?  

Daily Quests, full of boosters waiting for us!~

👉What quests did you do? 

In week one and two, I collected stars, and golden tickets and my daily rewards too and even exploded many color bombs and striped candies too.

👉Did you find the event or the quests challenging? Is there any quest in particular or something specific that made you find it so challenging? 

The most challenging quest of all is to match a color bomb with coloring candy. It's hard to do this quest without any boosters.

👉Anything else you would like to share with us about it? 

Please, can we make it permament for whole Summer? I love this and I don't wanna this fun to end.

That's all I had to say!~ I hope you find my feedback helpful!~

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    Options

I think I have a mental block with anything bubblegum or chocolate!!! How is it possible not to get past level 2 on the Bubblegum hill ? haha haha ask me. Seems like I'm the expert! 😂🤣

• sireesha2913
    sireesha2913 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

all the 6 days the bubblegum brige quest should continue and give us more n more rewards

1200 level

Exited to cross more n more

Pls don't ask me to pay for upgrading my piggy to next level😘

• tynah
    tynah Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Im loving this game more and more🥰😍

• Mahealane
    Mahealane Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I just found out about the summer vacation. I have not tried it yet but,sounds exciting. I will definitely be sure to let others know about this.

• AnithaA
    AnithaA Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am playing in level 5155 but no offer no support and no continue in game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?