Hey! Join us!

Season May is here in two different versions, 🌪 Storm 🌪 and 🧽 Mischief 🧽. Find out which story you have HERE
🌸 Which season from January to March did you like the most? Let us know! HERE
Help us make Soda better 🏆 Let us know what you think about the feature Team Rankings HERE
💰️❌ Purchase issues on Facebook! More info HERE

Why does my game keep crashing after being forced to update to New Edge browser?

Sandra_SanchezSandra_Sanchez Posts: 15 Level 2

I also have been unable to play at all on Firefox for months now. I have cleared the cache, deleted cookies ect. Nothing works. Please fix this. It has to be on your end.

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Sandra_SanchezSandra_Sanchez Posts: 15 Level 2

I have already been to that troubleshooting page. Also, as I said in my original post, I have 2 different browsers and neither is working for this game. I don't understand why King is not looking in to this. I have tried everything suggested by them, to no avail. I'm not sure how they expect people to play if the game does not work properly.

• Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 11,167 Community Manager

Hello @Sandra_Sanchez !

I guess you've already tried out the steps our Superstar @Sukanta_Biswas suggested. 🙂

Can you please open an incognito window and try to play there? To do that, please follow these steps:

1. Open Edge
    2. Click the three-dot menu icon in the top right
    3. Click “New InPrivate Window” from the drop down menu

Please let us know if that solves the issue. 🤗

• Sandra_SanchezSandra_Sanchez Posts: 15 Level 2

I just tired it in an incognito window. It is still crashing even then. Thanks for trying. This is very frustrating as you can imagine.

• tratelqalamtratelqalam Posts: 2,560 Level 5

Check app update> logout> restart device and wait 5 minutes after launch> open game and log in. Please clear the cache. Just play a level and you can be there. Sometimes it is time delay. Also try opening the game from Google browser