I'm not happy with CCSS

Options
cupcakequeen273
cupcakequeen273 Posts: 55 Level 2
edited July 2020 in Discussions

I am SO fed up with this game by now! Kimmy's arcade is not working, BGH got taken away, the people I the episode races are fake, the contests in the community don't work, (EXCEPT FOR THE POLLS), I can barely don't anything because it says "The bubblegum troll is causing trouble"!, and the game forces you to pay for gold bars because there is no other way to get them! I'm about to delete the app if this continues! 😡😡😡

Comments

• cupcakequeen273
    Options

I don't have the soda summer vacation either and it came out July 1st!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,026 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hello @cupcakequeen273

I am sorry you have all these problems. So let’s see if we can help you. Why do you think the Episode Races are fake? What problem do you have with the contests and Kimmy’s Arcade and anything else? You now made a discussion, if you need help you can go to the support area and we can help you sooner. But now I am here so let’s see what I can do. Please reply below 🙂

And can you tell me what device are you playing, what version of the game and do you play via Facebook or King account?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I'm also in the same position as you. The game used to be so addicting. But now it is so frustrating to play. The studio have taken away all the features that I loved to play. All I got is toffee's fair which is a joke. I know those are just extra features. The main game is the levels. The levels are all the same, so boring. I was looking for the weekend to play BGH. Such a greedy company.

• cupcakequeen273
    Options

I don't even HAVE Kimmy's arcade, summer soda vacation, and so many other things! The people in the races sometimes go 5 levels when I complete only one!

• mdeus
    mdeus Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options

I’m usually a jelly player. I had been playing soda and BGH for years. I switched to jelly when BGH disappeared. In the last couple of days BGH reappeared and now I wonder why you guys are making it harder to play? I don’t get the fact that you can’t use your soda lives. If you want to keep your new and old fans playing, don’t be so greedy. Remember most of us aren’t working because of the pandemic and these king games are super entertaining. Keeps our minds off reality for awhile. Thank you.

• manteca80
    manteca80 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Stay calm. Its just a game.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Stay calm? King is a multi millions company. They gave us features that we liked and then they took them away. So we become addicted and what do we do...spend money. That is the game this company is playing.

• sofiacorrea
    sofiacorrea Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

im mad bc I can’t pass my levels anymore

• [Deleted User]
    Options

❤️ You cupcake. Don't go. If we keep complaining for maybe a year we might get something.🤣🤣🤣

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,026 Soda Moderator
    Options

Some players are really active 😅. It isn’t fake, and when I am on hard levels I also see some are going that fast I even can’t imagine, and maybe some have access to a lot of boosters.

But can you tell me how do you play, via Facebook or King and what device? And have you updated your game to the latest version?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?