I'm not happy with CCSS

Comments

• Brazzie
    Brazzie Posts: 60 Pro Player 👑

I'm deactivating my account for most of the reasons mentioned above, but they don't make it easy. Here are the hoops you have to jump through......

Thank you for your email. In order for King to delete all of your player information we need you to kindly confirm a few details with us and take the following steps:

Please let us know: which King games you have played with the approximate level you achieved in each game. A list of King games can be found here: 

the name that is linked to your Facebook account

your Facebook User ID for each of the King games you have connected to Facebook. Please visit this link for information on how you can locate this: How do I find my user ID?

all the email addresses you have used to contact us from or to create a Kingdom account with.

Due to the way our systems operate, if you have used any of the services below we would also need to you do the following:

If you have played Paradise Bay, please let us know your Game ID. You can find this by clicking on Settings in the top left- hand corner of the game, this will open the menu and here you can find the ID in the lower right-hand corner.

If you have played Knighthood, please provide: Knight name, Knight level, Guild Name, date/time of Last log-in and Last purchase.

If you have played Royal Charm Slots, your Royal Charms Slots support code, which is accessible from within the settings page of Royal Charm Slots;

If you have posted on our King, Paradise Bay or Legend of Solgard forums, we will need your username & linked email address for each forum;

If you have ever contacted us via Facebook or Twitter, please reply to the last message via the same channel and let us know this ticket number: and

If you have ever participated in a King competition, please let us know the name used to sign up.

You must also:

Delete all King games from your mobile devices and clear our cookies from any device where you have played our games in a web browser; and (where relevant) update your app permissions from within your Facebook settings to remove all King games. Please see this Facebook page for more information on how you can do this

Please be aware also that by taking this action:

Your entire King account will be permanently deleted. This means that you will no longer be able to access your account, including your game progress in all King games, in-game items that you may have purchased or been awarded or in-game messages to friends;

We will not be able to retrieve any related information pertaining to payments you may have made to King via third party merchants E.g. Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Windows, Google Play or your financial institution. Any such requests must be redirected to the specific payment provider that you used; and

We will only maintain records of communications from yourself and our Customer Care team.

Please also note that, in some instances, personal information about you that is visible through gameplay such as username, avatar, your high scores and any chat messages may be cached on other players’ devices and we may not be able to remove or update that data from those devices, for example if that device is not connected to a wifi network.

As soon as we receive your response to the above points then we will proceed with the deletion of all your player information from our records.

• Oopsedoops
    Oopsedoops Posts: 28 Level 2

It seems it would be a lot easier to just stop playing and not bother with deletion. That's what I'll do if they don't stop taking all of my bottles away from 1 loss. Or else give all the bottles for 1 win. I also played Kimmy's Arcade once and it disappeared and hasn't come back. I think the reason some racers seem to go so many levels in a few minutes is because everyone isn't on the same level when you begin. They show them on the same level, then you play a couple of games and they jump to their real level. After the fake start they don't continue at that pace.

• cupcakequeen273
    cupcakequeen273 Posts: 55 Level 2

I don't want to go through all of that stuff I'm just not going to play if this goes on for long enough

• cupcakequeen273
    cupcakequeen273 Posts: 55 Level 2

And @Yosca, the players are only "active" because they spend 20$ on power ups because it's the only way to win levels! And yes, there are no updates available for this app, it is the highest version. I am playing on a phone and use a king account. I feel that King is upset with the people that don't pay for stuff and take away all of the fun things in the game. It's utterly ridiculous!

• manteca80
    manteca80 Posts: 24 Level 2

I havent pay. Yet :p

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited July 2020

Hello everyone !

@cupcakequeen273

The people who are playing the Episode Races are real. Here you can see my answer about how Episode Race works

What do you mean "contests in the community don't work "? They do work, and we grant our players with the Gold Bars we say we will give them if they win. What is that is not working there?

The game doesn't force you to pay. That is your entirely your choice. There a few ways to win Gold Bars for free

@ipete King grant you with events and features in order to bring fun to you. If those features or events suffer technical issues, they will take it away while they fix it. As you would do with your home appliances if they are not working. In the meantime, they are bringing new events and features.

And, yes, as I said before, all players are important for King, but those who pay are paying Developers', Game Designers', Artists', etc salaries. Without them, the game you love so much wouldn't be possible. Without them, we CM's wouldn't be here either. And despite all of that, you can play King games for free, it just will take you more time to advance some hard levels.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

thank you @LadyRaffie for the previous post. I do understand the technical issues. But when the features come back, that are not the same. like Kimmy's arcade, 15 rounds to 7 rounds. (less boosters) and with BGH, we get less lives to play. Do you see the frustration here. If I send my appliances for repair or replace, I expected to be the same or better. Don't you agree?

I'm just venting. I know the studio needs to make money. but i hate that they give us something then they taken it away. Just frustrating.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,866 Soda Moderator

Nooo @ipete Things are gonna be better.. Kimmy’s Arcade has 7 levels now, but you get more boosters 😊. You can win now in 1 level e.g. multiple striped lollipops or hands (max 4 or 5) and so on. And you still get the striped and wrapped candy too mostly 1 or 2 per level.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3

I earn gold only for completing a series of 15 levels. At the end of which they give gold - 5, 3 or 1.

I don’t get any more gold.

And to get them, I try. And I'm not a bot. I am a real person).

(using google translator)

• Brazzie
    Brazzie Posts: 60 Pro Player 👑

@ipete - don't necessarily assume things are going to get better. All of my game features were removed except for the Daily Bonus and nothing was added to replace them. Games have become more restrictive, you can't advance easily without spending a ton of money.....for that reason I have deleted my game apps and have contacted King to delete my account. It's simply not worth the frustration anymore. King does not care about their players, despite what @LadyRaffie says. It's a money making business, pure and simple, which is fine, but just admit it and stop misleading players. King revenues were 2 BILLION dollars in 2019 and will surely exceed that this year due to the pandemic. I think they make enough to pay their employees......🙄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?