No Incentive to Play This Game Anymore

Brazzie
Brazzie Posts: 60 Pro Player 👑

Still no BGH, other features that allowed you to win rewards have been taken away with no new replacements, game is boring and just not worth playing anymore - I'm out 😕

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I'm with you @Brazzie this game is boring without BGH feature.

• Brazzie

I deleted my apps today - I'm done with King games. All you get are excuses from CMs and Game Experts, but no substantive results. There are still plenty of people willing to fork over their hard earned cash to play these games, but I'm no longer one of them. They don't care about their players, only how they can manipulate the games to make money.

• ben1980
    ben1980 Posts: 4 Newbie

Really manipulate

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

@Brazzie as I said in the other post of yours, I'm sorry you feel that way. Features and events are only available for a limited time for certain players and devices. We CM's can't do anything to deliver these features and events to your game. We can only ask the Studio to have a look into it.

• Brazzie

@LadyRaffie - in a previous post on July 1 you told me you would look into it if I provided my Game ID. I sent it to you and never heard back....that was two weeks ago 😕

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello @Brazzie

Sorry if i didn't get back to you back then. But that's because they didn't.

Anyway, I have been looking around for yours and some other players and I could see you had some features, but not all of them or not the ones you would like to have.

Unfortunately, they told me they can't add manually players to these features or events that are on tests at this moment. Since the tests are for players and devices randomly chosen, it would lose its purpose.

I'm sorry to deliver these news and I wish I could manually add your game 😔

• Brazzie

@LadyRaffie - thanks for your response. I have deleted my apps and will no longer be playing. This game was fun for quite some time, but they have taken the fun away with the way they are currently manipulating the game to increase revenues. I know there are many other players, such as @ipete, who have shared the same feeling recently. I'm sure the amount of money I was spending will not be missed by King, as there are plenty of other addicted players that will gladly continue to spend.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?