🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

(FINISHED) ❤️ Thank you, Studio - 30 Gold Bars for a sweet message  ❤️ 

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim ! I want to thank the studio @LadyRaffie , for a fun game that has firmly grabbed my attention so I play it every day. I love all the fun events including Kimmy's challenges and I love being able to be on a specific Soda team. I really appreciate your creativity and encouraging feedback from the players. Thank you so very much for continuing to look for ways to make the game exciting and fun for both new and long time players!

Congratulations on achieving 5000 Levels (I have quite a ways to go yet).

123390 Posts: 85 Level 2

Obrigado a todos os desenvolvedores no Studio de king .. adoro muito jogar candy soda saga .. já estou no nível 4849 .. ansioso pra chegar nos 5000 .. agradecido .. obrigado ❤️❤️❤️❤️💖💖💖💖💖💖

• merycde
    merycde Posts: 10 Level 2

Obrigada 💖💖💖

• NBaileyLaw
    NBaileyLaw Posts: 2 Newbie

I just love them game. My biggest stress reliever

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4

Congratulations to everyone who managed to reach level 5000, I'm still a long way away, I'm still at the level 800, but I would like to congratulate everyone from the community for developing such a nice game to play, I've been playing for just over a month and I'm loving it, as it is undoubtedly one of the best I've ever played. CCFS game since it was released and I didn't think CCSS was as good as CCFS.

The CCSS awards are infinitely better than CCFS and CCS. You, developers, are to be congratulated.

• Monalisa07
    Monalisa07 Posts: 1 Newbie

Bonjour

je suis une fidèle de ce jeux,j y passe des heures et de temps en temps j achète des lingots.

Dernièrement il y a eu du changement et la présentation à changer.Il y avait un tableau sur la droite et il a disparu.plus rien n apparaît comme avant et ça me perturbe un peu du coup je passe plus souvent sur Candy crush saga.

Mais ça reste mes 2 favoris.love u

• Black314
    Black314 Posts: 39 Level 2

I think this is the most remarkable thing I haven't ever won anything. I would like to take my friends in the Kings community haha!

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend

@LadyRaffie & @Lola_Pop - please pass along my sincere gratitude to the team. Because of the changes to BGH, the summer event and the weekly contest I finally cleared level 4000 last week and now am marching towards 5k. A feat I didn’t think was possible this same time last year.

Huge congrats to the designers, developers and whole team for making Soda fun again 💪🏻

• Crazyforfun
    Crazyforfun Posts: 141 Level 3

I am in love with candy crushing! Its only because of the talented developers that my interest in the game doesn’t wane. Every morning I wake up thinking of ways to sneak in extra plays between work. I look forward to weekends not for parties but for my own BGH party with gold bars and lollipops!

Thank you thank you thank you CCS team for my one and only addiction! I am on level 3400 and hope to reach 5k soon! See you there my fellow crushers..

• Engybaqy
    Engybaqy Posts: 4 Newbie

Thank u and I am in love with candy crush

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?