Map switches not working

aprilwatkins90
aprilwatkins90 Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi. I’m on my IPhone 11 and the maps have stopped switching once I got out of “honey gardens”, how can I see the new worlds on the map?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,384 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello again dear @aprilwatkins90

You are saying that the "graphics" stay same in your game even when you are moved onto a different episode, right?

I have not paid much attention to the Graphics unless they are too different! Now-a-days, I am noticing that I see a different back-ground on my Facebook browser, whereas the game on my iOS shows completely different one -- in same episode!

I thought it was just a glitch and never paid much attention to it at all, as my game was not glitchy 😅

When I read your initial comment, I thought you are being stuck on a previous episode, even-though you are much more advanced in the levels. I am glad that, that is not the issue.

Oh! Thank you so much for posting all the screenshots that I needed to see 🙌 🙏

Let me see if I can find out anything about these "repetitive graphics" -- if it is just random change that happened recently OR if it is one of the tests! If it is either one of those, we will just have to ignore the changes... because, as players, we cannot do anything about it and it is completely up to the Soda Studio to make the decisions.

I will get back to you with whatever information I can receive.

Thank you for your patience! Have a wonderful rest of the day and a great weekend ahead 🍬 🍬

Answers

• PummyRaj

Hello @aprilwatkins90 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

Which level are you on right now? Can you please show me a screenshot of your map screen, please?

Please post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below. And to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day 🍭 🍭

• aprilwatkins90

My map shows I’m in sugarshell cove but it keeps taking me back and forth between honey garden and Choco canyon.

• aprilwatkins90

Thank you for your help! I hope you have a great day too!

• aprilwatkins90

I’m playing on my I phone 11. Do the new worlds not show on the I phones?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Hello @aprilwatkins90 and welcome to our Sodalicious Community. You have actually posted this in the Friends area but I will ask to have it moved. I play on an iPad and have noticed that even though there are future levels there (past the next episode up) I can't really see them. I think the game is designed to only let you see the title of the next episode above where you are.

However as far as being bounced back and forth between previous episodes - do you mean that when you go to the next level it instead takes you to a different previous level? Or do you mean when you finish an episode it instead doesn't move you to the next one, but to an older one instead?

If it is one of those scenarios, I suggest clearing your cache, making sure you have the latest version of the app (1.172.6) and then turn your phone off for 10-15 seconds and then restart it and open the app and hopefully you won't have the problem again.

• aprilwatkins90

Thank you for responding and for your help! So, when I go to a new episode for example, I passed honey garden and after honey garden the graphics go back to soda springs and then back to honey gardens. It’s not a big deal haha, but I just like to see the different graphics of the new episodes. 😅 I will try that! Thank you so much!

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓

Hello again dear @aprilwatkins90

You are saying that the "graphics" stay same in your game even when you are moved onto a different episode, right?

I have not paid much attention to the Graphics unless they are too different! Now-a-days, I am noticing that I see a different back-ground on my Facebook browser, whereas the game on my iOS shows completely different one -- in same episode!

I thought it was just a glitch and never paid much attention to it at all, as my game was not glitchy 😅

When I read your initial comment, I thought you are being stuck on a previous episode, even-though you are much more advanced in the levels. I am glad that, that is not the issue.

Oh! Thank you so much for posting all the screenshots that I needed to see 🙌 🙏

Let me see if I can find out anything about these "repetitive graphics" -- if it is just random change that happened recently OR if it is one of the tests! If it is either one of those, we will just have to ignore the changes... because, as players, we cannot do anything about it and it is completely up to the Soda Studio to make the decisions.

I will get back to you with whatever information I can receive.

Thank you for your patience! Have a wonderful rest of the day and a great weekend ahead 🍬 🍬

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?