Only got one move from watching and ad

DreamDancer
DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3
edited July 2020 in Support

Thought it was insulting enough to get THREE extra moves from the gumball machine after watching an ad, ...

BUT TO GET ONLY ONE?

Guys, that's so far below the belt that you hit the other side of the world.

👎👎👎👎👎

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,663 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community.

I'm sorry, but you get 3 movements and more. I doubt you only got 1. Maybe you have received a life, that can be. You will confuse it! Please check it !!!

Thank you and good luck

• DreamDancer
    DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3

@Spinnifix Quite serious, I got 1 extra move.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

@DreamDancer I love the your profile name by the way. Maybe the ad was too entertaining, the studio thought you enjoyed the ad. So you got only 1 move.🤣🤣🤣

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello @DreamDancer

I changed the tittle of your discussion to something it's more accordantly to your post.

Also, as a reminder on how to post in our community according to our House Rules ( that we encourage you to follow . You can check them out here) :

• Make clear what your point is. If you can provide a suggestion, even better.
    • Stay respectful with the Studio and with other players. There's a team behind the Studio, people like yourself, treat them nicely, please. They are trying to make the game the most enjoyable for you.se.
    • The use of swear words is not allowed
    • The use of capital letters in forums means you are shouting .Which brings me back to the point: Stay respectful

Now, I would like to ask you a couple of questions... With the Gumball Machine you don't watch adds and you don't get as rewards extra moves. If you are seeing an ad it's not related to the Gumball Machine and in any case, that is before you play a level, not in the middle of the level .. Could you please add a screenshot of what you see for better understanding?

🤗

• [Deleted User]

@LadyRaffie I think @DreamDancer is saying after losing a level, you have a choice to watch ads and after watching the ads there is a gumball machine that gives you moves 3, 5, or 10 moves. DreamDancer got only 1 move from 3 moves gumball.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Thank you very much @ipete for the clarification 🤗

I know it's not ideally but @DreamDancer if you could record your screenshot next time this happens, it would be of very much help. It's a very strange behaviour that it shouldn't been happening, indeed.

But hopefully, this won't happen again 😉

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there DreamDancer, I'm interested to see that too. Though I've played different King game but getting 1 extra move is something interesting. I do agree with LadyRaffie that providing us a screenshot will enable us to diagnose the issue. I'm guessing, it could be some serious glitch.

Hopefully, you can show us some screenshot if it happens to you again.

Take care and good day to you.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3

If I misunderstood the meaning of the topic, tell me.

After an unsuccessful attempt to pass the level, a window appears for me - buy 5 additional moves. For the gold.

And no advertising.

But a few days ago I saw another bonus. Maybe he appeared recently. And maybe he is already many years old). I dont know. I have not had such a situation before.

One of the levels I tried to pass VERY many times. How many? I did not count. But after another attempt, there was a proposal to buy for the same amount of gold not 5, but already 6 moves. Then 7, 8, 9. And 10.

Ultra hard level I went without buying moves. But it was nice to get this offer.

And if this opportunity persists, one day it can really help.

(using google translator)

• [Deleted User]

Hi @ElenaVorona on my tablet after losing a level I have 2 choices (not all the time). one is to buy moves with gold bars and another to watch an advertisement for more free moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?