Daily Reward

Options
maniyah
maniyah Posts: 17 Level 2

I would like to know, if thereโ€™s anyone on here who actually works for King, why the daily reward is cut in half? Like what was the point of that? You already are forced to use the 2 hrs as soon as you open the game but now itโ€™s only reduced to an hour. And to make things worse, the whole rainbow road idea is completely ruined. Now we lose all progress after failing one level, after they tested the opposite idea for rainbow road for two days top. Itโ€™s like the game is trying to force players to spend more money for boosters.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Exactly! They are a company to make money. They are trying to get the most money out of players. We are all addicts. The game was so addicting and they slowly taking away features. You are more willing to pay to play the game. Who don't pay are here complaining. That is what I'm doing.๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community

I think it's a new test function how the players react to it. But I do not know exactly and therefore I am happy to pass it on!

@PummyRaj

• cluley_deb
    cluley_deb Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I used to get 30 minutes free time when logged in. Noe it is only 15 minutes. Very annoying

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    Options

I used to look forward to my midnight insomnia killing at least 1/2 hour with the start of the new day..... Now I can't be bothered. I'm playing other games to kill the sleepless time, and play the 15 minutes when I know I have 5 lives saved up during the night..... annoyance don't make for a good customer base.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,126 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

@maniyah Welcome to our Sodalicious Community โ˜บ๏ธ

I understand the way the daily rewards are at this moment it's not ideal. However, it is part of a test- there are players who may have more time, players who may have less. As a test, this is temporary and players are randomly chosen.

In the meantime, all feedback we can gather from you guys will be highly appreciate and will be passed to the Studio ๐Ÿค—

• cluley_deb
    cluley_deb Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Fifteen minutes for a daily freebie is horrible. Not even worth playing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?