my game keeps advising me it is not connected to internet?

13»

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@june_0627 Hi and welcome, Are you getting any error messages when you are trying to log in. If possible can you show a screenshot of any error messages your receiving

Thanks

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

Plz. Follow the link provided by werner and if it doesnt solve your issue please send us screenshot to give you accurate info.

Thanks.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

I want to wish you a warm Sodalicious welcome to this wonderful Community. From your comments it sounds like you are playing the game thru a Facebook account. What device are you playing on (make/model)? Can you mot use your Facebook account to log back in to Candy Crush Soda? The good news is that by playing the game via FB, if necessary Player Support can restore your levels. However as asked above, can you explain a bit more what the problem is? The more information we have the better we will be able to help you.

Also - now that you have found the community - I hope you check out the other game areas if you play other King games and don't forget to explore backstage once you reach level 4. You will find this is a wonderful place where you can meet fellow players from all over the world. It's a great place to to talk about the games or any topic that interests you - there is sure to be some other people who will want to join your discussion.

Need some gold bars or boosters - then check out the various contests that can be found throughout the community. There is always at least one or two in each game.

Just looking for some fun (besides playing the game) - check out the various side games like counting or word games or even share your favorite pictures/quotes/books etc.

Any way - I hope that you stay awhile and explore all the great things the Community has to offer! 

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,571 Level 4

There is nothing wrong with my wifi at home, all my other devices are working well, but I keep getting ‘not connected to the internet , try later ‘ when I want to play Mr.Toffee’s Fair

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,571 Level 4

I have internet connection to post this in the community, but it says ‘no internet connection, try later’ when I want to play Mr. Toffee’s Fair.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

Sign out and log in again connect to a strong internet network make sure your game is synchronized with your Facebook account

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?