I won the challenge of beating a episode and didnt get the prizes or gold :(

Options
henryex2020
henryex2020 Posts: 18 Level 2

Can anyone help with this and my account?

Best Answer

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi @henryex2020 . Welcome to our Community

Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in. if still not works . please report to 👇️

If you miss a reward from any other feature, please email Player Support

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

As far as hearing back from Player Support, please be patient, with so many people at home - there is a much higher demand on their time and they are working as hard as they can, but it may take a few days to get a response.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @henryex2020 .

Welcome to our Wonderful King Community.

Always keep your game up to date. Clear Cache but i think you need to contact here support through your game application.

i hope they will take a positive action in your favor.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,048 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @henryex2020 and a warm welcome to our Sodalicious King Community! Usually the only prize you get for beating an episode is gold bars, the number being determined if you were in first, second or third place. Other prize are usually associated with special events or opening chests or completing Mt. Toffee's Fair etc. Hopefully by taking the steps recommended above, you won't have this problem again.

Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Sorry that you have problem with the game. Follow the experts advice and I hope you get your rewards back. Good luck!

• henryex2020
    Options

Thanks everyone for the messages. Does anyone know when I will receive the gold bars?

• Freddy_
    Options

@henryex2020 Hi, you will get an automated reply first with a ticket number. We cannot tell you when you will receive your gold bars as its nothing to do with the community, but you should not have to wait to long. Although due to the situation there may be a slight delay as i know customer support has a backlog at the moment due to a lot of people being at home

Hope this helps

• henryex2020
    Options
  • Freddy_
    Answer ✓
    Options

@henryex2020 Hi, Your welcome and have you had a look at the contests around the community with the chance to win gold bars. there are many of them around the different boards

• parkerfrank003
    parkerfrank003 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Candy Crush Saga locsta cuhZ

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

have you had a look at the contests around the community with the chance to win gold bars. there are many of them around the different boards

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?