How to get help passing levels?

Options
Twi
Twi Posts: 86 Level 2

I am new to the community and Iā€™m not sure how it works. Where do I go if I need help passing 2134?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,754 Candy Moderator
    Answer āœ“
    Options

Thank you very much for replying back and clarifying about the game dear @Twi šŸ‘ļø

Let me check the level and get back to you šŸ™‚

And with regards to "finding your post" -- there are few ways...

1) You should be receiving emails informing you that you have received a new answer / response for your question -- this is one way;

2) And the other one -- By going to your "Community Profile" page -- you can simply click on your name here, which will take you to "your profile" page -- then, in the right hand pane, you will see a list which contains Activity, Notifications, Discussions, etc. etc.,

** If you would like to check the questions you have posted -- you will have click on "Discussions";

** If you would like to check your comments / answers -- click on "Comments"

** Your profile page is the one that contains all the other details like Badges you have received, number of reactions, points you have gained, etc., etc.,

I took a screenshot of your Profile page to show you the "Discussions" and "Comments" tabs šŸ‘‡ļø (you will see more tabs than my Screenshot)

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @Twi Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community šŸ¤—

Do you need help with level # 2134 in Candy Crush Soda Saga OR some other game?

If you are looking for help in Soda, you are in the right place šŸ‘ļø

Please post back and let me know about the game, and where you are stuck in the level. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day šŸ¬ šŸ¬

• Twi
    Options

Hello @PummyRaj

Thank you for your response. Yes I need help with candy crush soda level 2134. That's a very hard one.šŸ¤Æ

Also when I go back in the community I don't know how to find the post and reply or comment there. šŸ¤”

• PummyRaj
    Answer āœ“
    Options

Thank you very much for replying back and clarifying about the game dear @Twi šŸ‘ļø

Let me check the level and get back to you šŸ™‚

And with regards to "finding your post" -- there are few ways...

1) You should be receiving emails informing you that you have received a new answer / response for your question -- this is one way;

2) And the other one -- By going to your "Community Profile" page -- you can simply click on your name here, which will take you to "your profile" page -- then, in the right hand pane, you will see a list which contains Activity, Notifications, Discussions, etc. etc.,

** If you would like to check the questions you have posted -- you will have click on "Discussions";

** If you would like to check your comments / answers -- click on "Comments"

** Your profile page is the one that contains all the other details like Badges you have received, number of reactions, points you have gained, etc., etc.,

I took a screenshot of your Profile page to show you the "Discussions" and "Comments" tabs šŸ‘‡ļø (you will see more tabs than my Screenshot)

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hope I have not confused you with my explanation about "how to check your posts and replies" šŸ˜…

Please feel free to let me know if I have confused you or need further assistance or clarification.

I will get back to about the level # 2134 in a bit.

In the mean time, please watch this video (if you did not get a chance to check it out), which was created about 3 months ago ---> YouTube Video link for Level # 2134 Candy Soda

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @Twi

Did you watch the video and figure out how to beat the level? I did not see it till the end, just made sure that it has the same number of moves we have now and it is the same level as we have now. Because, sometimes, levels do get changed!

OK! The key to beat this level -- make "Fish". Create as many Fish as you can in each move and they will move to "unblock" the Soda Bottles from the tied Licorice, and to pop open them. Concentrate only on that, and you will win the level.

And if you can create a Fish along with a Color Bomb or Coloring Candy (next to each other) -- make the combo with those and each screen will be cleared in 3 to 4 moves. The 3rd screen needs more moves, because until you pop the Soda bottles, the Bears will be moving backwards šŸ˜®

I have played the level again, and I came very very close to the goal. And, I have not used any boosters -- starting ones or in-game helpers, but I came very very close to the goal...

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Hope you will the level in next few tries šŸ¤© šŸ™Œ

• Twi
    Options

Hello@PummyRaj Thank you so much for your detailed explanation of how to navigate the king community. No you did not confuse me. It was very helpful!

I watched the YouTube link you sent me do now I will try to pass the level.

Thanks again for being so helpful !!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?